Making my B18b1 Trubo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

azoteman_213

I own a 97 integra LS. I want to convert it's factory engine into a really mean turbo. Besides the obvious turbo kiit, I want to know what parts (cam shafts, pistons, springs) of the engine I should upgrade in order to take preassures above 10psi (I don't want to blow up my engine). Any help on this issue or links to pages I can research from would be greatly appreciated. Budget is not an issue.

some turbo cams, a crank wouldnt be a bad idea, o and a awesome shift knob. Lol but yea some turbo cams would be a good start.... some valves and springs wouldnt be a BAD idea. of course dont skimp the first time around because you will end up paying more in the long run(buy 3 cheap ebay wastegates $800 1 decent wastegate 600-700 do the math) Another great idea is do a little research under the forced induction section at the top of the main page. HowStuffWorks "How Turbochargers Work" would also be a start

yea np but you might want to take down this thread because all the senior members are going to rag on you for not doing your own research and that usual bullshit

Back