making pictures' file size smaller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no trying to be a dick or start an arguement

but whats the difference between me posting a link to dl ps 8 for free and b posting his mix of the week with a shitload of music for free?

software or music, either way its free merchandise that you didnt pay for but are dl'ng

Originally posted by micah@Oct 13 2004, 11:11 PM
no trying to be a dick or start an arguement

but whats the difference between me posting a link to dl ps 8 for free and b posting his mix of the week with a shitload of music for free?

software or music, either way its free merchandise that you didnt pay for but are dl'ng
[post=402416]Quoted post[/post]​

The music that B is posting is LEGAL to download for free. He's posting links to music that the DJ or original artist has put up online- they WANT you to download and listen to it. Photoshop is NOT free software. It costs a few hundred bucks to buy it, so posting a link to download it for free is STEALING. There is no free version. I'm sure quite a few people here are guilty of software piracy, but HondaSwap will NOT tolerate the posting of links to pirate software or music. If you're going to do it, keep it off the board.

:werd:

I use pirated photoshop, but only because I can't afford to buy PS8 yet. When I can, I will, but I don't use it for commercial purposes anyway.

Back