mall shooting in Nebraska

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just read about this on msn. this is fucking retarded. does this happen in any other countries? why the fuck do i leave the house without my gun??? i even have my ccw.

Damn, after seeing this I'm going out to get a concealed carry holster this weekend. I have my LTC, but have had no real reason to carry, short of going into the city.

Just read about that too... what the fuck is wrong with people. Too much of this happening lately I guess it's time to apply for a CCW.

i just read about this on msn. this is fucking retarded. does this happen in any other countries? why the fuck do i leave the house without my gun??? i even have my ccw.

In other countries it's usually a bomb instead of a gun.

Man, it's going to get to the point where they're going to have metal detectors in the mall. I don't understand that shit at all. That's like the VT shooting as well as the high schooler that went into the police station here in FAirfax, VA and shot up the Police department. Sean Taylor, PimpC, these 8 people. The world is getting worst and worst as it goes on. Soon no one is going to want to or be able to leave their house without a weapon of some sort.

E Solsi....doesn't have even the slightest sense of humor at all. Fuckin mr. clean

Last edited:
I LOVE GUNS. I take my pistol with me sometimes up to the city but nothing else. People get killed up there daily....for almost no reason it's so stupid. My dad said he doesn't even care because it's crazy up there...
either oregon is the stupidiest fucking state ev4r or you're full of shit

who the fuck would let someone under 18 carry a pistol?

oregon law says you must be 21+ to purchase a handgun, and 18+ to have one

Federal law prohibits the transfer of a handgun to a person under 21 years of age except under certain circumstances. Oregon statute 166.470 (a) under prohibitions states "is under 18 years of age" but under 166.470 subsection 3 this subsection does not prohibit: The parent or guardian, or another person with the consent of the parent or guardian, of a minor from transferring the firearm to a minor to a firearm other than a handgun. Thus a parent may not transfer a handgun to a person under age 18, but there is no apparent state prohibition against doing this with a person under age 21 but over age 18. It is also my interpretation that a parent may not be authorized to permit a minor to manufacture a handgun or manufacture a handgun and transfer it to a minor, whether or not the person is a parent or guardian or has the consent of a parent or guardian. One point, however is that a person who is under 21 may not be granted a concealed handgun license.

Last edited:
You are possibly the DUMBEST person i've ever talked to on here....

When did I ever say, yes I bought my own gun at the store or I'm legally allowed to carry one?

I don't think i've ever said that.

I said i have one, dad gave it to me and i keep it in my car.

Everybody that knows me here knows about it.

you are a fucking idiot

congrats on fucking it up for all law abiding gun owners

btw what company did you say your father runs???

How is that fucking it up?
I've never got in trouble for it, don't plan on it.

E Solsi you need to calm down man, seriously.
I'm waiting to read a thread like "Man dies from massive heart attack while on HS.com"

From the way you get all pissed you HAVE to HAVE grey hair or no hair at all....

My grandpa owns Holm II Inc.
Dad is part owner in that.
Also runs jobs for a company called James W. Fowler Inc.
Uncle owns Slayden Construction
and My dad and his twin brother own Big O' Construction.

All do about the same kind of work mostly with concrete, but not always.

How is that fucking it up?
I've never got in trouble for it, don't plan on it.

E Solsi you need to calm down man, seriously.
I'm waiting to read a thread like "Man dies from massive heart attack while on HS.com"

From the way you get all pissed you HAVE to HAVE grey hair or no hair at all....

My grandpa owns Holm II Inc.
Dad is part owner in that.
Also runs jobs for a company called James W. Fowler Inc.
Uncle owns Slayden Construction
and My dad and his twin brother own Big O' Construction.

All do about the same kind of work mostly with concrete, but not always.

im perfectly calm... i dont get pissed off, in real life or (especially not) online
you're right about me not having any hair... but thats because i shave my head... so that would be more Gillette's fault than stress'

and thanks for the business names... should be pretty easy to drop a line to the Oregon state police with a little tip that you are carrying an illegal firearm. and that your father supplied that firearm to a minor :)

It's fine man, my lawyer get's paid $400/Hour to handle any and everything for our family. And it's only when i go to the city...like i said. which is MAYBE once a month.

I wouldn't worry about me i know lot's of kids that take them much worse places way more often.

I said i have one, dad gave it to me and i keep it in my car.
thats a felony
both state and federal
and depending on which city you're bringing it into you're got more charges on top of that

and illegal transfer of a firearm to a MINOR is also a federal crime
daddy must love your big mouth

i call :bs: unless you can prove it with a pic

Back