mall shooting in Nebraska

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow....

That's all i have to say.

Pretty much quitting this whole forum. Reckedracing and E solsi are the stupidest mother fuckers i have ever talked to in my life.

Reckedracing and E solsi are the stupidest mother fuckers i have ever talked to in my life.
i didn't have a problem with you until you're gonna try and tell us that you're riding around with an unregistered (to you) handgun in your car and you're only 17
i think you're full of shit or too fucking stupid to realize that getting caught with that gun = YEARS locked up

if your dad is that kind of business man i doubt he'd be stupid enough to get in trouble for giving his kid a gun, or be stupid enough to let his kid go to jail for carrying a gun

does all the shit that comes out of your mouth make you feel better about yourself or something? just cause one person on here says they have a pistol means you have to brag about one too? are you trying to inflate your self-esteem? do you need a hug?

you admit (or claim) on a public forum that you are carrying an illegal firearm that you also claim your father gave to you
then are stupid enough to post your father (hell the whole family's) business names

so tell me how does that make ME fucking stupid??

you are either a complete fucking moron and have no idea how to maintain a level of personal privacy
or you're a fucking liar
so which is it????

Wow... did I tell you what happened at the mall I worked at last year? Someone with a meat cleaver went running through there... hacked some kid up cuz he lost his Street Fighter game, then paraded himself around with a bloody cleaver... and yes, I was working that night.

Wow... did I tell you what happened at the mall I worked at last year? Someone with a meat cleaver went running through there... hacked some kid up cuz he lost his Street Fighter game, then paraded himself around with a bloody cleaver... and yes, I was working that night.
:eek: holy shit

E, just as a side comment. You are the man. Props.

No reason why some fucktard 18 year old has to fuck up what I paid $200 and waited 6 months for.

Either that or hes lying out his ass.

thats what im saying.... the "antis" dont need any more reasons to impose restrictions on legal gun owners

Well to play the devils advocate, if you feel a law is unjust, or unreasonable, do you follow it anyway or rebel against it? I mean the constitution doesn't set an age limit, and as an american citizen, shouldn't he enjoy the same constitutional freedom as everyone else?

Wow....

That's all i have to say.

Pretty much quitting this whole forum. Reckedracing and E solsi are the stupidest mother fuckers i have ever talked to in my life.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. While I do not have my gun permit I used to shoot when I was younger and I go shooting ranges with friends (licensed gun owners). Respect the laws so people can carry guns.

this stuff will never end

All of the recent shootings have been in "No Gun Zones" or "Gun-Safe Zones"

That means that the criminals and murderers were guaranteed that no one would fight back. All of those victims were sitting ducks.

^^^^^^^ BINGO!!!!!!

target rich environments... as they say (soft targets at that)

that mall was on CNN the last two nights, it's back in full action and people are showing up in big numbers to support those who were hurt or killed there...very unfortunate.

Back