Man dies after online game marathon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im not ashamed or embarrased about it.
not my fault that my e-life > my real life lol
im an e-athlete and a hero of e-sports, i was born to play video games.

once again...

console games are weaksauce, console controls are for people uncoordinated enough to use mouse/keyboard combo

:p

play me in any fps of your choosing on a comp and youll be singing a dif story lol

Originally posted by micah@Aug 11 2005, 05:22 PM
once again...

console games are weaksauce, console controls are for people uncoordinated enough to use mouse/keyboard combo

:p

play me in any fps of your choosing on a comp and youll be singing a dif story lol
[post=539009]Quoted post[/post]​

If it's for "uncoordinated" people, how come a master on mouse/keyboard FPS can't get the hang of a simple controller? :owned: :)

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 13 2005, 01:42 PM
If it's for "uncoordinated" people, how come a master on mouse/keyboard FPS can't get the hang of a simple controller? :owned: :)
[post=539655]Quoted post[/post]​

Its in the unwritten rule book that you can't add an " :owned: " tag to your own post. It just isn't right...

And PS2 owns PC.. Yeah, I'm starting a fight with that comment, and I don't care.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 13 2005, 08:13 PM
And PS2 owns PC.. Yeah, I'm starting a fight with that comment, and I don't care.
[post=539665]Quoted post[/post]​

PS2 couldn't wipe my PC's ass. My graphics card has more processing power than a PS2.

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 14 2005, 01:22 AM
Your graphics card has more power than an PS3 :)
[post=539731]Quoted post[/post]​

:)

What's sad is, I actually have a life...if I didn't, it would be scary...

gallery_630_77_3138.jpg

Back