Man Dies After Winning Vodka-Drinking Contest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Nov 20 2003, 01:53 AM
One word : Darwinism.

Come on people, you enter a vodka drinking contest, there are no winners. Let's play russian roulette while we are at it, then put the outcome in the paper as well. If you drink 1.5 litres of Vodka on purpose to win a contest, then the shallow end of that gene pool was almost barren.

HAHAHA I LOVE THOSE AWARDS~!

im a pretty weak sauced drinker.. i use to be able to take a 12 pack of bud light, but now im tanked after 3-4 coronas.. btw im only 110lbs.. i guess ending in the ER twice for severe alochol poisioning had an effect.. let me tell you, their not gentle or tender with extremely intoxicated retards that are about to die.

haha that's funny but it sucks. At least he wasn't feelin anything when he died.

Originally posted by preluderjs+Nov 20 2003, 04:40 PM-->
Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Nov 20 2003, 02:20 PM
pissedoffsol
@Nov 20 2003, 03:17 AM
i drank a 750 once.....  but not in 30 min.  lol

750 oz?? i don't think so. I think you meen 750 Ml. 750oz is 5.85 Gallons

once = one time
:nutkick: :newbie:

Yeah ok, I'm sure that what he ment. While the sentence reads, I drink 750oz once. Meening in one sitting, just not in a 30 min sitting. And noob ok i've been around this board for over 2 years. under this name and the old name Just don't have time to post anymore.

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Nov 20 2003, 04:51 PM-->
Afipunk21
@Nov 20 2003, 01:53 AM
One word : Darwinism.

Come on people, you enter a vodka drinking contest, there are no winners. Let's play russian roulette while we are at it, then put the outcome in the paper as well. If you drink 1.5 litres of Vodka on purpose to win a contest, then the shallow end of that gene pool was almost barren.

HAHAHA I LOVE THOSE AWARDS~!

im a pretty weak sauced drinker.. i use to be able to take a 12 pack of bud light, but now im tanked after 3-4 coronas.. btw im only 110lbs.. i guess ending in the ER twice for severe alochol poisioning had an effect.. let me tell you, their not gentle or tender with extremely intoxicated retards that are about to die.

damn 110 lbs! you need to eat more. eating is fun

Originally posted by smooth_criminal+Nov 21 2003, 08:13 AM-->
Originally posted by preluderjs@Nov 20 2003, 04:40 PM
pissedoffsol

once = one time

Yeah ok, I'm sure that what he ment. While the sentence reads, I drink 750oz once. Meening in one sitting, just not in a 30 min sitting. And noob ok i've been around this board for over 2 years. under this name and the old name Just don't have time to post anymore.

I'm not trying to start a stupid argument...... but what'd you say? And i'm just curious about your first login name too.

actually, i do eat pretty often... more than normal people.. i usually eat 4-5 times a day and each sitting is about a number 1 biggie sized, a jr bacon cheeseburger, and 5 piece nuggest at Wendy's.. its my high metabalism.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Nov 22 2003, 12:04 AM
actually, i do eat pretty often... more than normal people.. i usually eat 4-5 times a day and each sitting is about a number 1 biggie sized, a jr bacon cheeseburger, and 5 piece nuggest at Wendy's.. its my high metabalism.

That's it? 5 of those tiny nuggets, a jr cheeseburger and a biggie fry? shit. I can eat a double and a biggie fry, less than two hours later I would be able to eat a single... :lol:

high metabolisms suck.

Better than eating like an apple and gaining 5 pounds like I do...But I do have a nasty coke habit, that may be fucking up my metabolism.

Originally posted by smooth_criminal+Nov 21 2003, 08:13 AM-->
Originally posted by preluderjs@Nov 20 2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 20 2003, 03:17 AM

once = one time

dipshit he clearly says :

pissedoffsol
i drank a 750 once.....

750 refers to the size of a bottle of vodka (750mL)
him saying that he "drank a 750 once" , means that one time he consumed an entire 750mL bottle of vodka

and by the way milliliter is mL or ml

Ml or ML is a megaliter 1 megaliter equals 264,172 U.S. gallons

so once again :newbie:

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 23 2003, 02:54 AM
all you guys and your weak as berr try some canadian beer!

Canadian beer? like that look up see blue stuff? :puke2: that is weak.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Nov 22 2003, 12:13 AM-->
endlesszeal
@Nov 22 2003, 12:04 AM

That's it? 5 of those tiny nuggets, a jr cheeseburger and a biggie fry? shit. I can eat a double and a biggie fry, less than two hours later I would be able to eat a single... :lol:

high metabolisms suck.

its stated as a Number 1, u kno the meal, biggie sized, nuggets, and a jr cheeseburger.. i think thats a heafty meal for an 110lber.. :D sometimes i throw in a chicken blt salad because i lack fiber in my diet.. :lol:

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Nov 23 2003, 03:12 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 22 2003, 12:13 AM
endlesszeal
@Nov 22 2003, 12:04 AM

high metabolisms suck.

its stated as a Number 1, u kno the meal, biggie sized, nuggets, and a jr cheeseburger.. i think thats a heafty meal for an 110lber.. :D sometimes i throw in a chicken blt salad because i lack fiber in my diet.. :lol:

:doh: I misread it. :ph34r: That is quite a bit to eat.....I'd have to be pretty hungry for a number one and the rest of that, but I could do it.... and i'm 130 lbs. :lol:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 20 2003, 12:03 AM
Good for him, drinking isn't what it used to be for myself when back when I was a starting member I would post every time I was wasted and now I can't even go out cause drinking is just plain boring.

what ever happened to competing in sports and shit..

I remeber that shit.....HAHAHA

Back