Man down! DOH! F-ing cagers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stupid 16yo ho that ws doing her makeup, finding her fav song on the radio, eyeliner and everything (just assuming). Dont know him but ill keep him in my prayers

:blink: Damn.....

Reason # 6 for me not to get a bike....

reason #1: My uncle was killed on a bike...I got his name as mine...too bad I never met him.
#2: a close freind was killed.
#3: I saw another buddy get plummeled by a car...dragged for 200 ft.
#4: I had to watch him go thru month's of road rash removeals...
#6: I lived in Daytona Beach for 4 years...nothing but blood on the roads.

I'll get on a bike...but nowhere near a road with cars on it..and I would only ride a bike...not buy it.

Wow... I would have thought that the bike would have been more crush from a car hitting it at 40mph. How is that bike even standing up under that weight? I hate it when people like that get behind the wheel and aren't even looking out the windshield. Accidents like that should NOT happen...

EDIT: I've seen much worse accidents involving just cars. You will still see me purchasing cars in the future. I'll not stop riding bikes either just because there are dumbasses on the road. It's just the luck of the draw.

Holy shit. Its a mirracle looking at that pic that he is still alive. Hits really close to home. Thats only 10-15 miles away from me.

Reason #9028409283 I can wait to go up to College at Michigan tech. Upper pinnisula of michigian is like a cold montana (no people) with some really cool roads.

holey crap dude!! :eek: it's people like that, that scare me. I hope she get's what's coming to her. Fucking people who drive and don't pay attention to their surroundings(sp?).

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 13 2004, 07:12 PM
Holy shit. Its a mirracle looking at that pic that he is still alive. Hits really close to home. Thats only 10-15 miles away from me.

Reason #9028409283 I can wait to go up to College at Michigan tech. Upper pinnisula of michigian is like a cold montana (no people) with some really cool roads.

Yeah the UP is different, a lot of imbred people up there but they do have some fun roads.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@May 13 2004, 06:04 PM
I hate it when people like that get behind the wheel and aren't even looking out the windshield. Accidents like that should NOT happen...

EDIT: I've seen much worse accidents involving just cars. You will still see me purchasing cars in the future.

I've been in many car accidents...and always have walked away.

12 to be exact...as of two weeks ago...when another SUV soccer-mom plowed into me in the Z....but no damage was done to my car, just a sore neck.

And BTW....A rear end collision in a Z is awsome...what a fucking strong car....but it fucked that SUV up a lot....but if I was on a bike...I wouldn't be posting right now.

No greater enemy to a motorcyclist than a car. Any car.

You simply can't tell either. It can be the a sports car with clear markings, Skip Barber stickers, and a seasoned pro behind the wheel. It could be a family sedan carrying people. It can be a tinted booming car. Anyone can do it to you.

With gas prices as they are, I feel we will see more motorcycles on the road than ever before. And I'm glad for it. I think that a prerequisite for getting a car licence is to ride a motorcycle for just one week.

Then drive a Semi. Because cagers get in the way of semis all the damned time.

-> Steve

sucks for that guy... some people just dont deserve a license.

those of us who ride definately feel for him.... there are riders that are going to go down and those who have gone down, unfortunately he went down the hard way. :(

what happend to the person that hit him?

i hope he gets better soon.

reason #9,999,999,999 why women should not be allowed to drive, j/p...getting a drivers license is too damn easy, they should make the test harder so that stupid ass people like this, dont end up on the road.

Originally posted by mattcalica@May 14 2004, 02:36 AM
reason #9,999,999,999 why women should not be allowed to drive, j/p...getting a drivers license is too damn easy, they should make the test harder so that stupid ass people like this, dont end up on the road.

LOL. :)

cager = person in a car or Car

but she said that it happened around 8 it is really bright out sid to be 8

It is around dusk time, and to top it off, he was just sitting at the light in nuetreal, so no brake lights.

cager = car. got it, thanks. I just never heard that term before.

Back