man hunt in my area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nootrac22

VIP
those 2 cops shot in brooklyn NY1: Law Enforcement
the man hunt for the 2 suspects is in my area, actually turbo&autos town. sometimes the poconos is the septic tank for the nyc area, all the shit ends up here.

those 2 cops shot in brooklyn NY1: Law Enforcement
the man hunt for the 2 suspects is in my area, actually turbo&autos town. sometimes the poconos is the septic tank for the nyc area, all the shit ends up here.

...and New Jersey.

Its where we all go to "get away" in the "mountains" and "countryside".

East Stroudsburg is quickly becoming a suburb of NJ, being one of the first exits after the Gap. It takes me 30minutes to get there since Rt. 80 runs right into it. There's a lot of drug running between the Tri-state area there, too, as I'm sure Turbo&Auto will attest to :p.

You must not have hit main street :lol: I live there......Its gay and turning gangsta!

Totalburnout: There sure is!! :D

He lives kinda near me :) I live up in the woods, keeps the hoodlums away from my shit. I also have motion sensors all around my property with warning lights in the house. OH and a few guns for those who are brave

the beauty of pa is guns are almost encouraged here, and concealed carry permits are as easy to get as tic-tacs.

Back