Man im freaking tired......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

So I work like 4 12hr day weeks, then I get 4 days off. On my days off I work at my little shop (civicswest) with my friends working on hondas. Lately ive been working like non stop cause Im saving up for a vaction im taking in june and wanna buy more parts for my car, b day gift for my gf etc.... Anyways. So on these days off its gone like this. Day 1 car rebuild, motor install on 1988 civic hb. Day 2 Motor out of 1990 si, swap harness, swap tranny, swap intake manifold stuff, install new motor. Day 3 Remove motor/trans 4x4 subaru justy (Not mine, so dont flame on the Justy) removed tranny and clutch (bad clutch was the problem) remove waterpump (also a problem). Day 4 will be tommorow, I gotta install the justy clutch, water pump, and put everything back in, then I gotta go R/I a head on a 1988 civic. No real point to this thread, im just tired and rambling...... Anyone else wanna share LOL.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I work upwards of 10 hours friday saturday and sunday...wednesday is only 5-6 hours and thursday is only 6-7 hours...depending on what my schedule is.

It sucks but the paychecks are nice, aren't they?

Sleepy is good too. I got up at 10 yesterday, worked from 11-6:30, then went and sold some 93 EGT wheels to a guy I know from Ohio, then went to my sisters house, left there and went to work, then left work and went to another place, then left there and went to another place...i walked in my apartment yesterday morning at 4:06 am...that was a fun 18 hour day...

Then my friend called at 1:30 and woke me up. :D

ya well i got slammed with two papers over the weekend :angry: :angry:

i went by frameworks today and they have the whole chassis reassambled and painted !!! :lol: :lol: it looks damn good they said it'll be completely finished
by this weekend... so thats more work for u. cuz now we have to Fix my cam gear and blownmotor mount !!!! i hope no valves are bent :blink:

damnit! LOL alright but after your car im not doing engines for a few weeks im pooped. Oh BTW the motor I put in nate EF had a bad head :( so I sent another one of the d15b2 heads to the machine shop to have checked and decked. Then I gotta put that motor back together Cry.... I get to move on the 9th WOOOT! My first house WOOT WOOT

Civicswest Biatches

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@May 4 2004, 10:35 PM
I sent another one of the d15b2 heads to the machine shop to have checked and decked.

who'd you send it to...? cuz im pretty sure my valves are bent... plus i wana
have those crower valvesprings put in. along with new valves, seals etc....

ooo eric scammed some a full black leather interior for his EG.
he traded this kid stan his racing seats for the full leather setup.

Turn on your damn AIM lol, I send my machine work to westbay auto in GH. Nice on erics seats woot! Cant believe he has a body kit !!! :( :(

Yea my job sucks, but it is well worth it. I work anywhere from 10-14 hours a day, but only 4 days a week Wed. Sat. and Sun. off. But at 1500 a week I am not complaining, then again delivering cases of milk all day gets tiring, but hey, well worth the pay.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 5 2004, 01:19 AM
:woo: I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow :D

Work with a hot chick or somethin? :lol:

I know I do... :D

lol too bad she has a b/f I'd ask her out...

people on 101 deals know which chick I'm talking about...

:p

Back