Man This Sucky

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Ya tonight when Iget out to my car and start driving, not paying attention to anything(as always), my freind Jeff tells me to turn on my headlights, I thought they were on, well damnit they both burned out. So I had to drive home with my brights on, :lol: it was fun pissing everyone off cause I have those really bright annoying Xenon brights. But I still dont know what the prob is.... the headlights actually werent burnt out, so i think it is a harness issue. But ya Good story huh?????

if u wanna try something really wild...go down a backroad (that you know pretty well) that is pretty dark and drive with just your emergency flashers on. i did that shit one time back in high school (damn near 12 years ago) and it was the scariest thing i ever did...not too mention stupid too...LOL

Im in high school............ i have road flashers.............. i live in a rural area with plenty of extremely dangerous backroads...... BRB. :lol:

hey ive already driven it off a cliff, how much worse can it get.... oh and i backed into a sign the other day in Creative Car Audios parking lot :bash: i now have a yellow mark on the rear bumper.....

i have a lame story too. my CEL came on this morning and i found out my dizzy cap and rotor were loose as hell, and my dizzy is making horrible noises. replaced the cap and rotor, but the noises are still there. had to drive 40 miles home on a broken dizzy (not fun!). getting it replaced tomorrow.

i drive with my highbeams on all the time.. i think i have highbeam only HID's because when i put my low beams on only one lights up.. but whatever i get lots of reactions.. bright as fuck with the jdm crystal clear headlights

Ya those JDM healights add about 25whp along with looking pimp as hell....

Back