Mani recommendations anyone? (F22B1)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

atyoung

Anyone have any mani recommendations for the f22b1 thats good for boost? I'm not seeming to find much prefab stuff, which leads me to believe I'll have to find someone to make one for me.

Hummmmmm, so I'll take that as "Find someone to fab it for you custom sucker". ;)

yeah i couldn't find anything, but i didnt check the prelude it will have the same motor, and a h23 might even fit it. just research it a bit

h23 will not fit with out quite a bit of modification, the h22 manifold will, or the stock f22 one ported and polished will work wonders

I don't think I realized the h22 one will work. There's some nice manis out there for the h22. But maybe the port and polish is the way to go.

Your best option is swapping out cyl heads. The B1 head breathes like an 80 year old smoker. And no there is 0 intake manifolds out there that will even come close to fitting the b1 head. You will have to get something custom made by a local shop. Look at spending 600-1000 for it. Pretty much the same thing goes on the exhaust as well. Custom or nothing. If you have the time and a few extra bucks. A head swap would be the way to go.

Also even if you found an intake manifold to come close, youll have to port match and the B1 head's water jackets sit right on the lines. Port matching a h22 intake will ruin your cyl head.

Back