manifold i made for civic sohc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hotrex

well, as im sure you guys know, civic sohc was a bit angry that that manifold go sold, so i always aim to please, and as i said, id have him another donw within a few datys, i originally told him tuesday, but i am a hustler baby. so it got done today.

i hope this is the start of a sweet turbo setup for him, and i like the way this one came out.

oh p.s my motor will be assembled by next friday.

400whp here we come.
000_0789.jpg

000_0790.jpg

000_0791.jpg

000_0792.jpg

ps my crappy camera doesnt do this mani justice, so sorry if it looks junky, i think it does in these pics anyhow.

phyre, its a log mani, are you expecting more?? it will flow like it should,, logs are not the best flowing manis anyhow,

trust me, i ported it out the best i could, but the fact is, the log design is very turbulant, and theres not much you can do about it,

its a good piece for the price.

if the guy wanted to spend some descent clam, i can make a manifold that flows........ you buy a economy mani, you get eonomy flow...

:fosho:

This is my first DIY setup so I didn't need anything to special..a 14b is going on it. But what is that extra flange? Isn't that for a External WG???14b's are internal lol...what should I do with that. I hope you don't do your work on the sink :p

you can block it off if ned be, for the extra 20 bucks you paid for the external mani, you know have the ability to upgrade your sustem without needing a new manifold.

lol, so he paid an extra $20 for an external WG and didn't know what it was? that's awsome, manifolds are looking good hotsex.

very nice..hottttrex.. :worthy:

Imma try to make my own this winter..lets see how it goes..if not...I see myself buying one from ya..

Great JOB on that manifold....Fuck yeah... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

No manifold or tracking number, yet he has my money :ph34r:
This sucks I bided on a turbo on Ebay...the guy said its a 14b, yet I have people telling me its not. He said its a volvo turbo...the auction ends in 19h and I don't think it will bolt up to my manifold!!!
14b turbo???

so you had the manifold made before you had the turbo? if you don't have a turbo yet then just get a 14b like you had planned?

Quoted post[/post]]
very nice..hottttrex.. :worthy:

Imma try to make my own this winter..lets see how it goes..if not...I see myself buying one from ya..

Great JOB on that manifold....Fuck yeah... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

i have a tracking number for you.

its in my files at the shop. csaddict will vouch for it being shipeed, he watched me send it.

if you indeed get a t3 turbo, send me the manifold back, and ill trade you a t3 flanged mani for it straight up./

dont worry, i have your back. the mani went ups ground. ill have the tracking number monday, but i bet itll have arrived before then anyhow. rest assured your manifold is in transit.

Quoted post[/post]]
This sucks I bided on a turbo on Ebay...the guy said its a 14b, yet I have people telling me its not. He said its a volvo turbo...the auction ends in 19h and I don't think it will bolt up to my manifold!!!
14b turbo???

Doesn't look like a 14b to me... not sure if it's a Volvo turbo or not.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
14b turbo???

Doesn't look like a 14b to me... not sure if it's a Volvo turbo or not.
he said it came out of his moms volvo before she wrecked it...I asked him if its the same style flange as a 14b he said its the same t3 flange...well see...im getting it for only $76 I can't complain...including now that I know hotrex will trade it out, thanks man :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
hey im here to please my customers. t3 flange gives you greater turbo selection anyhow,
well when the turbo gets here and the manifold I will see if they work if not I will get in contact with you. Do you have a AIM name?

fucking pos ebay snipers faggot whores. I had to go to work and lost the damn bid...it was up to $76. My max bid was 50..GRRRRRRR

Back