manifolds, oh those manifolds!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i asnt even logged in.

i was on hmt. if you want, ill make you one compatible for a 14b turbo tomororw

the one i just listed doesnt even fit a 14b.

if you are interested, i can have one ready to go for you tomorrow.,

internal gate, or external gate you chose.

Quoted post[/post]]
i asnt even logged in.

i was on hmt. if you want, ill send tthis one to you first thing tomorrow
and ill make him one tomorrowe and send it wednesday, howws that sound.
screw it just make me another one I guess...I have money for it but I want to see pics of it before I buy it...not to seem shady...I got the money I just wanna see what I buy before I do. So consider me with money....Take your time..(not a month but you know what I mean lol) I want it to look nice!

it will look just like this one, and it will be ready to go tomorrow

i make logs like i make deuces, 2x a day and stinky...

Quoted post[/post]]
i asnt even logged in.

In all honesty if I had the choice like you do now I'd opt for a full garrett setup vs. a mitsu turbine housing. They aren't exactly the modicum of efficiency. After all, what does mitsu make that actually works well, right?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i asnt even logged in.

In all honesty if I had the choice like you do now I'd opt for a full garrett setup vs. a mitsu turbine housing. They aren't exactly the modicum of efficiency. After all, what does mitsu make that actually works well, right?
Ya but if you can get it for cheap why argue? I should just get a manifold for a t3, hack up a HF use that until my turbo goes and buy a t3 LOL...But I know quite a few people that use mitsu turbos and they have been running for a long time...if you take care of it..it will run.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ya but if you can get it for cheap why argue? I should just get a manifold for a t3, hack up a HF use that until my turbo goes and buy a t3 LOL...But I know quite a few people that use mitsu turbos and they have been running for a long time...if you take care of it..it will run.

It's not the reliability issues I'm talking about. A t3 turbine housing will outflow a mitsu one any day was the point I was trying to make.

Quoted post[/post]]
cash tells it like it is.

i am insanely swampd wit hmani requests, and have to put the already paid orders first obviously.

you want it cod, you wait. end of discussion

you're actually the biggest moron ever. i clearly remember talkign to you on AIM when placing my order and you said "NO NO pay me when im done" as well as "ill have it done early in the week and ill send you pics when im done so you can pay me" so i said ok. never heard back from you, so go fuck yourself.

and i actually got the #1 tuner and 4 time pro modified drag champ in canada to make me one for 300. so i really could care less for your sorry ass.

I would not reccomend buying from this KID at all. i even gave him an offer to exclusively use his manifolds in my shop if he proved him self to be worthy. and well obviously not.

:wink: here. just so you know what kinda of moron you are dealing with. some quote from hotrex from homemadeturbo .com

you wanna send this "kid" hundreds of your dollars.

hotrex

del boosto. until you provide some solid pics of some fabrication and/or a car that will spank petes cavy, sit down and shut the fuck up.

my guess is that thats his teacher tryin to be a tough guy.

hey pops, your a fuckin slowtard, and its obvious you dont know anything about what u do. so shove your 20 psi ranger up your wifes fat twat.

hotrex

Re: my teacher says that i cant safely turbo my car at any psi...
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2005, 06:46:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and secondly, a turbo kit the right way?? appanently ou have no idea who your spouting off to.

dave (csaddict) and i could fabricate and tune circles around your ass.

do us a favour and stay off our board, you and your little piss ass kunt boy

i started lookin elsewhere when i read this idiots posts. its not his fault though. idiots breed idiots. sorry about your luck josh. :wink:

so bump for josh being a moron!

haha apparently lots of guys do, am i am not a kid by any means,

thats hmt, thats my playground.

i have numerous manifold vouches, so nice try.

btw, this is why people send "this kid" money.
000_0778.jpg

000_0779.jpg

000_0780.jpg

because i offer a professional product at a cheap price with excellent customer service.

my personality has no bearing on my business ethic.

so , try as you may, the fact is, i make em quick, i ship em quick, and everyone is happy, and if there not, ill remedy that problem 100%.

IF YOU PAY, of course.

you act like, i needed that deal with "your shop". i already supply, "a shop": with tons of manis,

alot of you have probably already bought them and not even realized it....

so i guess this "KID" is doing alright.

im done with you and this thread. save your breath for people who want to listen.

i think i smell a ban

edit:and not for hotrex.

:doh: yeah, he needs to calm down

i have no idea why he would call my parents idiots.

but oh well. im sorry your sour that i couldnt make you a cod manifold.

when your ssautochrome mani cracks, gimme a hollar, ill hook you up.

Back