Manual Civic Coupe D16Z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nunnes

Hi guys.

My name is Rodrigo and I'm Brazilian. It is a great honor for me to be part of this forum.

I bought a 1994 Civic EX Coupe - D16Z6. Want to make some changes in sound, visual and motor. I need the manual for this car (or this engine), which has the specifications Factory, because I will buy some parts and need to know exactly what to buy.

Thank you for your help
Nunnes

search on the internet i downloaded two manuals one for a 94 civic ex with d16z6 and one foor 96-00 civics including my 00 civic si, if i can remenber where i downloaded the manual from ill let you know. good manual all the information you need to repair your civic from motor to body to wireing to changing the tire its all there.

when you mean sound... do you mean exhaust sound? or like stereo sound?
if you meant exhaust sound, put a short ram intake and a new exhaust. (assuming you stay with the d16z6)

motor: i'd say go grab a turbo, or swap the engine for something else, like a b16a or lsv (integra LS engine with a b16a head) or a b18c1/c5

Sound as in Audio , I always go to Crutchfeild.com or how ever its spelt, they normaly have some nice deals

Back