manual swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integra_ls_95

i was wondering how hard and what all i need to do a manual swap on a dc integra. i have all the clutch lines, master, and slave cylinder, clutch pedal and brake pedal, does it all just swap right over??

Last edited:
You'll also need a manual shifter, shift linkage, center console, gauge cluster (if you don't want the automatic gear indicator display anymore), and a manual ECU (or have yours chipped to run a manual).

Otherwise yes, it all just bolts in...

By the way, what's your motor setup?

thats what i thought, but i wasnt sure, ya i have all that stuff to, cause i have a 95 ls 5 speed that was in a front and rear end collision, so i have all that stuff to, just making sure, thanks

your going to need to drop the automatic pedal assembly also, and put in a manual one...i didnt and the clutch pedal is behind the brake pedal..haha...... your also going to need the hasport conversion mount, or weld in the mnanual trans mount....i think the manual tranny is shorter thats why... the intermediate shaft also needs to be changed...stock axles will work fine....manual starter is also needed.....

Back