Many P28 Ecu F/s Again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

monzee

Hi.. I've posted the same thread before with many P28ecus for sale.. I had sold them all.. and this new batch just got in from Japan 3days ago.. this time around, they sent me 40sets mostly automatic P28's... 8 sets sold. 22 reserved... I can changed ecu to manual if you'd prefer.. no extra charge..
each at $75.00 write me your location for postage cost.
I do chipping of ECU too, to your customised VTEC and Rev Limit settings, I have the OBD2-1 wireharness too.. Lemme know fast... these cakes are hot.. write me at monzeecoco@yahoo.com.sg for more details
You'll reach me faster by email..
Taking up space...

Mostly auto....

OBD2 fittings

OBD1plugs
Read u soon.. ;)

as a respected member of hondaswap.com, i would HIGHLY RECCOMEND monzee for any of your ecu needs. he was great to deal with and responded quickly to all my e-mails. sent money and received item. it couldnt get any easier :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hey man i emailed u regarding the cu's whats the deal with em??im MYTHO808 by the way...

yeah i was wondering. i know there are a lot of old members i dont know, but i never remember reading anything like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back