1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map sensor problem with h22 swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 97h22dxcoupe, Jul 7, 2009.

1. 97h22dxcoupe

97h22dxcoupe senior member

does any one know if i can use the map sensor vacuum box (which is located underneath the injection mani)so can i just plug in my map plug from harness instead of the fire wall??:confused:

2. DESPAIN

DESPAIN yep....mmhhm.......yep...

You use the same plug. Just that one map is on the firewall instead of on the throttle body. If you have one on the throttle body and on the fire wall......like mine does. You can use either one. But you must use one of them. If this helps rep me. If not than dont......well? To rep or not to rep is the question....lmao. Iam so bored today!!!! Going to send that bracket and injectors today i hope. If not in the morning. Unless you want me to send the injectors then send the bracket later? Let me know

3. DESPAIN

Yes either map will work. Either the one on the throttle body or the one on the fire wall. Will post pix in one sec.

4. DESPAIN

And fyi. Mine is hooked up to the one on the fire wall. And the two vac lines dont go to anything they are plugged in to a vac tree thing and then they dont hook up to anything. So i guess they dont have to be hooked up

5. 97h22dxcoupe

97h22dxcoupe senior member

thx man appreciate the info...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted