March 14th is coming....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Steak and BJ Day

and it's also

Pi Day

The wife has been asked to join Phi Theta Kappa - Honor Society , we went yesterday for her application, and her induction is April 25th-ish...the day after the big NE meet...and also...the 23-25th is the Meriden Daffodil festival.... She has no want to do the induction.....:p Party of the century on the 24th....

And I can't wait til Sunday rolls around...I'm taking the Monday off....:ph34r::D:p:cool:

mmm... i'll be here for steak and blowjob day :)

phpThumb.php

phpThumb.php

Chris...I love ya...

I right clicked that pic to find out where it is...and K, Ga-chan, and me needed to get away for a day or two....and from tonight til two weeks on monday the wife has no school and her period should be gone....

I'm just going to reserve a room different from you....I know how horny you might get...and I'd hate to sleep in that bed.......................

wow.... you can almost smell the herpes

wow.... you can almost smell the herpes

Don't go to Japan...the love hotel's there are insane....and this place is basically a love hotel....

can't wait to show the wife this place tonight when she gets home...:) road trip...dog ok hotel...she's putty in my arms.

I am such a geek that I thought we where going to be talking about The Pacific.... But I will be enjoying steak, a BJ, and WW II all at the same time.

welcome clayton, we stayed at a different place before on the cape and this place is much nicer (obviously more expensive)

she has much different taste than i. i love the bed and jacuuzi. she loves how high class it is. i miss my low maintenance girlfriends :lol:

It's also White Day. I'm celebrating the Japanese version, the GF is celebrating the US version. :spin:

I'm stuck in Illinois, but she says she's willing to make whatever day I show up next in California, March 14th. :D

Back