March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I know the back yard is a mess...and thats where we'll have the parts swap meet. I can prolly fit about 20-30 cars back there with the people putting tarps out next to their cars, and all the parts they want to sell, trade, or give away. If your coming...and planning on setting up in the back yard....bring a tarp, and put price tags or mark your price on the parts somehow. If your swinging by to shop or just hang out...please don't be a dumbass and do burnouts or rev your cars in the effort to make a lot of noise....I do have neighbors and if this goes nice and smooth..and no cops or bad looks comes from the neighbors...then it can happen more often. I'll try to have the mess somewhat cleaned up so we will have some more room back there...

Please....<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">NO BURNOUTS OR REVVING OF MOTORS!!!!</span></span>...Thank you :)

IF people want to bring BBQ items....then I'm sure we'll find a way to cook them.
BYOBeef & BYOBeer...underage people's=BYOPepsi

Since I don't want to publicly post my address...Just PM me here, or e-mail me at airjockie2002(at)yahoo.com for the addy, my cell phone number, and directions.

copy/paste the below info for people who plan to come, and parts they have that they will bring.

Who will Be there....What they have to bring.

1. Airjockie....JDM rims, D15 parts, a full 86 Civic with a knocking motor, other parts from the garage.

yeah, it'll get awful messy if someone squashes the tank...

also PM me your address

I've got:

Seats: 1 set of 92-95 Prelude, 1 set of 86-89 Integra
EF CRX: quarter glass, door glass, 3 Si rims, stock headlights, PM6 (Si) ECU
EF Civic: Black bumper lights (new), headlights, nice OEM valve cover
EG Civic hatch: Rear glass, 2 stock spoilers, maybe 1 trunk/gate, coilovers, 2 sets of black door panels (power), an EX/Si gauge cluster, P28 auto ECU, misc other stuff
91-94 Sentra: Complete SE-R brake swap, SR20 ECU, Non-SRS SE-R steering wheel, probably some more SE-R crap

and a bunch of misc. stuff...big Saab FMIC, gauges, gauge pods, speakers, amps, a pair of JBL 12's in a box

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you have a septic tank ? Because you can't just bring cars into your yard.

no septic tank...city plumbing....

And I'm not worried about the yard...it needs to get plowed and leveled in the spring.

(anyone have a tractor I can rent for a week?)

1. Airjockie....JDM rims, D15 parts, a full 86 Civic with a knocking motor, other parts from the garage.
2. Turbomirage... various civic nuts and bolts.
3. Hosmer...see post above....

I'll be there. I am bringing the Civ, definately, so I'll be bringing more pictures of what I have over the actual items.

Spare parts , some body all interior, Eclipse first gen
Various Toyota 12 way seats (Complete first gen 4runner interior, doors, tailgate, front grille, interior bits)
22RE head with 3 angle grinds, P&P, OS valves with #208 grind RV Cam (New)
22R Hybrid motor. I will bring the Head, Offy and Carb just to show off what you're getting.
Wheels ! 15"ARE with 31" offroad tires. 15" ARE Outlaw3 with 33" tires. 14" GT-S Celica wheels with Cooper Cobras. I'll try to bring one of each (The 33" wont' fit ON the Civic, much less inside of)
22RE ECUs. 2.
Starter motors, 2xR toyota
Filters
Antique garage stuff (Old oil cans and the like)
Sealed beam headlights
Pictures of my Honda Shadow
4Runner roof (Not bringing pics)

So It'll be me, the Civic and mostly pictures laid out for all. I'll be bringing 1 or 2 wheels, a seat and 2 heads.

is this gonna be like a yard sale where shit is dirt cheap and people argue over 2 dollars? if so im in :) ive got some crx junk i could bring up. dunno about the date though, have to see whats going on with school. and im 20, turning 21 on the 14th close enough for BYOBeer? lol.

Cashizslick: Four 15" steelies w/tires. 92-95 civic EX other misc stuff.

Address Service Requested.

Quoted post[/post]]
what happened to having it at the park?

safer, bigger, no neighbors to worry about

I thought about the park...but calling the city, getting reservations (if needed), packing all the shit in the subby, and away from a warm room...like the garage...sounds like it would be tough...

the garage will be warm, boiling water for hot coco, some music, and a place to chill. Worth the destruction of the yard, but I don't want 1000 people coming....that can be planned down the road for the pre-summer meet when the weather will be a little better and a proper place can be found. We can prolly slip that into the Stafford Speedways drifting event and show in May...they have plenty of room for a huge swap meet...I just got to ask the guys holding the event for permission. But a small meet in the backyard should be cool, might sell or give some stuff away...make room for more projects, and give me an excuse to tear up the back yard.

4. Celerity...see post above...
5. Cashizslick...Four 15" steelies w/tires. 92-95 civic EX other misc stuff.

4. Celerity...see post above...
5. Cashizslick...Four 15" steelies w/tires. 92-95 civic EX other misc stuff.
6. pissedoffsol -- gsr skunk2 mani, arp gsr rod bolts, 4" K&N, oem spare from some civic i've owned, misc crap.

94' Civic R134 A/C Compressor, HP Racing Coilovers, various Honda stuff, some misc wiring/plumbing, my old D15B7 head, maybe some more stuff.

hey if i bring some suff to sell and dont want to bring it back with me can i just leave it there? lol j/p got to look through some shit im sure i have some stuff.

well..if it's stuff I can sandblast and list on Ebay...no problem.... :wink:

Do you really think KChan is going to allow cars to park in the yard ? I don't even think she's going to be too keen on us using the bathroom.

Back