March 4th Swap Meet Multimedia Extravaganza !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Helps if I click the damned "Publish" button, doesn't it.

Der

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice! Good to see my fogs go to a good home. Do they work well?
Haven't wired them totally yet. Since I lack a rear defroster, I was gonna use that switch. I need to pull the positives from the defroster out of the relay (And ultimately, out of the harness) . But dude, I hooked them to the 14v bench supply and they are OBFUCKINNOXIOUS dude. Bright as hell and seen from any angle.

Quoted post[/post]]
nice steve, but you forgot to post about your new rear garnish :)

The back of the car was against the garage door. In the daytime, more pics will be taken of the whole shibang. I'm surprised I got a pic of the interior - it's so dark that you can drop a lit flashlight and not be able to find it.

Also, the lights were installed into the lower grille trim. They fit like a fuckin dream. The little notch at the bottom of the housing rests on the lower grille bar, and they are shallow mounted, flush to the grille. Behind it the IC that I got from ef9civicgen should sandwich behind them very well.

The car will be ... densely packed. :) I already have to relocate my trunk appliances to make way for the battery box.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Nice! Good to see my fogs go to a good home. Do they work well?
Haven't wired them totally yet. Since I lack a rear defroster, I was gonna use that switch. I need to pull the positives from the defroster out of the relay (And ultimately, out of the harness) . But dude, I hooked them to the 14v bench supply and they are OBFUCKINNOXIOUS dude. Bright as hell and seen from any angle.

Quoted post[/post]]
nice steve, but you forgot to post about your new rear garnish :)

The back of the car was against the garage door. In the daytime, more pics will be taken of the whole shibang. I'm surprised I got a pic of the interior - it's so dark that you can drop a lit flashlight and not be able to find it.

Also, the lights were installed into the lower grille trim. They fit like a fuckin dream. The little notch at the bottom of the housing rests on the lower grille bar, and they are shallow mounted, flush to the grille. Behind it the IC that I got from ef9civicgen should sandwich behind them very well.

The car will be ... densely packed. :) I already have to relocate my trunk appliances to make way for the battery box.

well, you could have had a sub box :p

Heh, nice. I knew they would work well. I used to use them instead of my headlights for while. They looked ridiculous on my car thought, so I took them off.

I'm already looking for how I'm going to mount that Silvia SMIC. The turbo I bought was an M27. I'll have a rebuild kit on the way by after spring break.

becasue when he comes to buy my high-flow cat, he can also buy my 12's in a huge ass box that I've had for sale out in my works "display" area for the last 6 months

short $$ :wink:

$250 for one, new. Circuit city.

the CRX should actually recieve the Basslink3. It's a flat unit, single 12" with two 10" radiators and the built-in amp. It's like $20 more, but it lies flat.

Quoted post[/post]]
$250 for one, new. Circuit city.

the CRX should actually recieve the Basslink3. It's a flat unit, single 12" with two 10" radiators and the built-in amp. It's like $20 more, but it lies flat.

bah i dont wanna pay that much. you would have ended up on the much better side of the deal had you taken my system :)

keep the car real...

Throw some woodgrain home stereo speakers, an Alpine cassette deck, a 4" black and white portable TV and an Atari 2600 in it and call it a day

a removable Alpine cassette deck.

I still have the B&W TV and Atari I was going to install in my Celica :)

KEAPS IT REAL y0!

also, did Clayton show you the cool intakes the 1st gens have?

so did I, but I never really took them apart...

mainly becasue there was nothing available for those motors.

Back