March 4th Swap Meet Multimedia Extravaganza !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh yeah I thought you were talkingabout configuration.

Think "Extrude honing"

anything can be done to the 84-87 crx.....

And chris...did you want the suspension from the 86 civic si?

Tokico HP's, and the stiffer springs?

I would take it. I have stock springs and KYB non-adjustables. I also have an original panhard so you might wanna consider bracing it before going really stiff.

I want an adjustable panhard bar....I have to measure an original one (I think they're 33.5") and see what I can find. I know OPM makes them, but I don't feel like spending $175+ on one

It's very worth it - But most of us keep stock rear heights anyway (During braking, you can actually kick the ass end out really well)

Of course lowering the car you'll scoot the ... lemme think.. passenger side out a bit

RPR makes the adjustable...

and when the car drops, the drivers side kicks out....

I want the Civic shell when you're done with it... Maybe make myself an Aerodeck :)

Well, when I get to stripping the civic, I want the tranmission, the right front hub, the fuel pump, fuel tank, the engine, fuel pump relay...and what ever else is on the car goes with it to the junk yard....so the advan A048's, suspension...everything. Come strip the car car for me and those parts are yours.

And also....

DSC00138.JPG

DSC00139.JPG

DSC00140.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

DSC00142.JPG

DSC00143.JPG

DSC00144.JPG

Just need to hose it out with brake cleaner spray or carb cleaner spray...and paint. If you left me a gasket here, I could have started the port matching... :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
isn't it only like 0.009 of an inch or something?

Nope...it swings way out on a 1" drop...to where I hit a bump and the tire rubs the wheel well.

very pretty!

dont worry about the porting stuff. the IM gaskets leave no material to cut :cry:

the only thing i was going to do was polish the TB plenum up a bit, and make take out that nasty wall between the 1/2 runner closest to the TB.

i will be painting it gunmetal, though :) but thats after i clean up the TB and attach it to the mani.

Back