Mardi Gra baby!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
soory im late(browsing around) well my friend and his girl are going. So they invited us. Thats when she wouldn't stop talking about it. even after i told her NO! so she kept on insisting and everyone she told they would tell me,'' oh its just to have fun; she wont get groped;aww why you have to be so mean." so finally i said, '' we'll go, but if i hit someone and go to jail cuz he touched you or told you to' take your shirt off bitch''! Im kicking your ass.literally.
Plus we are sharing a room so we only have to pay $60 for 2 nights.

Yeah we fuck infront of them and so do they. We dont care. Plus when we do it the girls are shit faced anyway

bahahahhahaha

mad taco orgy

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1+Feb 2 2005, 12:04 PM-->
LOL, I think I might take a trip down there, I need to see if a few friends are up for a road trip, I just wanna go down for the partying and shit, old girl will get mad if I bring her down with me and I fuck everything that moves.
[post=455097]Quoted post[/post]​

it's been illegal for years. why do you think in all the girls gone wild vids fimed there they always like look around first to see whos watching? :p

Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 2 2005, 12:44 PM
Taco15
@Feb 2 2005, 11:28 AM
hey am i allowed to post titties on here? if not ill post them somewhere else so you guys can "watch". ;)
[post=455116]Quoted post[/post]​

I think a seperate thread titled something like "MARTI GRAS FLASH PICS! **NWS**" would work ok. :D
[post=455140]Quoted post[/post]​

naw. don't post them here.

you may LINK THEM

with url links
but no img links.

and NOT WORK SAFE must be before the links in big bold letters..

also, don't put them in the gallery. put them on we-todd or somethign

also, don't put them in the gallery. put them on we-todd or somethign
[post=455328]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

we-todd? im a little confused?

Yeah, ill be going to st.louis this weekend for mardi gra, supposedly its the 2nd largest in the U.S, so there will be a bunch of titties for you guys to see :)

alright titties for everyone! ya'll be on the lookout this monday coming up

i dont got to go to mardi gras to see tits. i got flashed last night at a frat party. hot chick, even better tits and the house had a stripper pole. most fun ive had at school yet.

Yeah, but at a frat party you have to put up with the grabass playing fags that are in the fraternity. I couldn't go to a frat party and not get into a fight. Frat kids are cocksuckers.

yo im leaving to mardi gra tomm. morning. Im going to try to make a "i love honda swap" sign so that the girls can hold up. Maybe i'll poke holes so the boobs can go through :beer:

ohh and think that hole fraternity thing is queer! :ghey:

Naw, I was offered to join two different frats before I was even out of high school. I'm jut not interested because the brotherhood thing is mainly bullshit and nobody in a frat actually cares about being a functioning human being. They sit and rot in college and get useless degrees in stuff like communications and business. I think most fraternity kids are idiots and can choke on a bowl of dicks for all I care.

any better ideas? im all ears. i have to make all this shit tonight

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Feb 3 2005, 06:29 PM
the brotherhood thing is mainly bullshit and nobody in a frat actually cares about being a functioning human being.
[post=456045]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, i dont see how the idiots who want join even let themselves get initiated either.
But any ways....back to the titties and cocksucking! woohooo! :drool:

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Feb 3 2005, 06:29 PM-->
Naw, I was offered to join two different frats before I was even out of high school. I'm jut not interested because the brotherhood thing is mainly bullshit

You realize that by lumping everyone into the same category your'e actually being more of ass-hat than these "frat guys" that you speak of.

I was in a fraternity, I partied my ass off, got laid, and that was that. I still keep in touch w/ a few of the guys but its not like I expected them to be my best friends for life. Yeah, there were some dorks and assholes in the frat, but thats every organization you join.

dohch22a4
@Feb 3 2005, 06:29 PM
and nobody in a frat actually cares about being a functioning human being. They sit and rot in college and get useless degrees in stuff like communications and business. I think most fraternity kids are idiots and can choke on a bowl of dicks for all I care.

For your information, I care about being a functioning human being and I graduated college w/ a bachelors of engineering and a minor in computer science

If you don't wanna be in a fraternity, don't join. But don't shit on a whole group of people, just cuz you may have had some bad experiences w/ one or two

yeah your right :bangdesk:

lets put it this way. the ones here at Florida State are gay. :footinmouth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back