Mardi Gra baby!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya man. I never really liked fraternities either and I've come accross my fair share of ghey fraternity doods.

I went to a commuter school where it was dead as shit on the weekends. The fraternity was for the most part guys who loved to drink and would much meet up at the end of the week and get wasted.
People join for different reasons. There were some kids who just joined to have it on their resume, but that always happens. We had one guy who lived in the town and hung out so much that we just brought him in.

I'm actually closer to the kids I went to High School w/ cuz we started doing shit together (drinking & drugs). They still rag on me for joining a fraternity cuz it was something i swore I'd never do it. But I look back now and I don't regret doing it. College would have sucked ass otherwise

Whatever, dude, frats are still gay as fuck. I'm glad you had a good time and pulled your head out of your ass long enough to find a real subject to major in.

BTW, did you ever think the only reason you got laid and got to party so much was because you were in a frat and not because you're you? Just a thought to ponder.

When I fuck, I fuck because I know that the girl likes me for me and when I party, I'm the one that throws the party.

to be honest i hate frats. i was never gonna even pledge. and i know it sounds like a load of it but this frat is different. it was reestablished last year by a group of friends. i think there all cool as hell. i just met them last night, they let me crash there, then they gave me a ride home this morning for class. plus for some reason, every chick they hang out with is hot. its weird being in a room and not having to avoid the fat chicks and butterfaces. im actually thinking about pledging. i dont know, tonight is another party. im gonna see whats up.

Whats the matter with just hanging out with them? Like "dohch22a4" said, if your going to join to be "cool" and get laid. then id'd think twice if i were you.
i dont think you need to pledge just to be able to hang out and party with them. That's just my opinion. It's up to you. Im just a guy on the other side of the computer

Taco just hit the nail on the head. Most fraternities make you pledge in order to simply be a part of ""their" circle of friends. To me that just seems ridiculous. Make sure you that if you join that it's not just to be some group of guys' friend. That's fuckin lamesauce.

the reason i said i'd only do it if personally new the guys was.... because it sounds a little suspicious that they would give you a ride,let you crash at thier place and let you party with them. when you don't even know them! ( correct me i'm wrong). Seems to me they are doing it just for you to plegde (obviously). :slap: Like i said it's your choice. Just remember people can turn into dicks pretty quick

Back on the topic, have fun man! I went in 2000 and it was fakin tight, cops did not give a shit about flashing, a couple of preety much naked girls, one who was dressed only in beads lol, went up to 2 cops and said, "Are you boys enjoying yourselfs" and they just smiled, they focus on bustin the fights, not the boobs

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 3 2005, 10:16 PM
the reason i said i'd only do it if personally new the guys was.... because it sounds a little suspicious that they would give you a ride,let you crash at thier place and let you party with them. when you don't even know them! ( correct me i'm wrong). Seems to me they are doing it just for you to plegde (obviously). :slap: Like i said it's your choice. Just remember people can turn into dicks pretty quick
[post=456141]Quoted post[/post]​

idk, all the guys are cool as hell and im wasted off my ass. tonight's mixer was the shit. i still need to get laid though.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Feb 4 2005, 12:16 AM
Back on the topic, have fun man! I went in 2000 and it was fakin tight, cops did not give a shit about flashing, a couple of preety much naked girls, one who was dressed only in beads lol, went up to 2 cops and said, "Are you boys enjoying yourselfs" and they just smiled, they focus on bustin the fights, not the boobs
[post=456181]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, that's what I figured.

But, ya never know. Cops seem to constantly be on power trips.

thanks guys for the input. im leaving right now. talk to ya'll monday!

and about the frat thing... just join and see. if were right you can kick yourself in the nuts. If not then well... your not.haha. LATER DUDES!

eatme_768.jpg

COCKSUCKER :)

This better be alot better than the Paris Post by that other Dousche.. If no pics are posted I vote for Banination.

Oh god, don't bring THAT up again. :(

What a cockmonger... friggin douche "meeting paris hilton" and not bringing a camera...

I will higly dissapointed if this thread turns out to be anything near as lame as that one.

hey guys im at the hotel using their internet. anyways, just got back. no cops stopping the flashing and i got some pics! idont knoe exactly how much i got but i post them! gotta go time to get laid!

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 4 2005, 12:22 PM
Oh god, don't bring THAT up again. :(

What a cockmonger... friggin douche "meeting paris hilton" and not bringing a camera...
[post=456381]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back