Mardi Gra baby!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey yall just got back in (late). Im posting the pics ASAP. The reason i got in late was cause my girl got her money stolen in the fucking hotel by the cleaning ladies! We stayed and argues of course. I told them that in going to raise hell if i dont get thid resolved. Well it was late and we had to leave. But i got the # to the general manager, their main office, and if we dont get something in return we are reporting them to the BBB.

ohh and we got some pretty good pics. My girl and friend took them. cuz i was a little in the Jack D. Its pretty hard though. you gotta be there exactly when it happen cause its all so fast. We also got some man boobs. It was nasty!
I woulnt want to go back to that shit hole ill tell you that (at least bourbon street). The cops were cool. Yes it was crowded, but once 12 and later hit you could not move! it was crazy tight. Im not into the the tight crowd thing so i think i'll go somewhere else next time.

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 6 2005, 10:45 PM
pics now.
[post=457269]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah where the pics yo lol

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 6 2005, 10:52 PM
hopefully tomm evening. We got plenty of them though!
[post=457276]Quoted post[/post]​

Yo I heard Miss Kitty is in heat and got kicked by your dad :lol:

i promise dude! we got milf boobs, young boobs, naked booty, no shirt painted boobs, and of course....................... man boobs! (some tranny or something) :puke2:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 6 2005, 11:12 PM
If tomorrow night rolls around and there are no pics... so help me jesus...

:p
[post=457287]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: i'm starting to lose faith

hold on guys they are coming! Im picking up the CD right now. Im still showing the man boobs!

yes... the guy with the paris hilton shit was gay. i'm sorry, but i would have had a video camera, with all sorts of lenses to match my still camera, and my digital camera, as well as my laptop with webcam footage streaming life. c'mon now. too much proof is better than NO proof. and i even hate that girl. but anyway...

milf boobs? well i can look at those all day long. BWAHAHAH. but, i can always compare notes.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 7 2005, 07:33 PM
milf boobs? well i can look at those all day long. BWAHAHAH. but, i can always compare notes.
[post=457661]Quoted post[/post]​

Can I see your notes? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back