Mardi Gra baby!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on page one of this thread at the moment. I haven't read any of it so far. But I can tell you one thing, If i get to page 4 without seeing a single titty, someone around here is getting a hot karl to the skull.

edit: Where you at, Burrito Bandito? It's tube sock time, motherfucker....

why settle for a hot carl when you can tie him up, lombardi slap him, donkey punch his girl in front of him, and then give him the houdini?

sorry guys! my friend is still in class! he has the pics. they are going to be viewed TONIGHT! i promise

Because nothing is better than slapping someone in the face with a tube sock full of shit.

Except maybe a strawberry shortcake.

taco- you sound just like a woman. all promises, all smiles, all hotness, and then NOTHING when it gets down to it. damn it, once again i'm waiting to see titties... or even just a little bit of a muff... and you go and reject me. let me tell you something taco boy... i'm hurt. i thought we were friends... so now, just like the woman i am, i'm going to give you some of what the women do to me. i'm going to CRY, WHINE, STOMP MY FEET, and MANIPULATE the hell out of you till you give us what we want.

give us tits... or suffer the wrath that is me.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 7 2005, 06:52 PM
Because nothing is better than slapping someone in the face with a tube sock full of shit.

Except maybe a strawberry shortcake.
[post=457684]Quoted post[/post]​

oh no? i've found that just taking a plate, having your dog crap on it, and then just chucking the plate at the poor mother fucker works well too.

:moon: then :fuckyou3: and finally :hide: its just fun to see all you guys,and girls, go crazy over some boobs!

star i hope were still friends.

typical woman answer.

example: 'i love you, but i'm not IN love with you... i hope we can still be friends' Oh come on... you fucking whore. you used me, but hope i'll still let you use me as a friend? fuck that shit.

I'm feeling a ban. I don't think skanky whores at Mardi Gras are anything special.

I can't hold them back anymore! Post the bewbies if you know what's good for you!

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 7 2005, 10:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA it's just as fun to see you get banned.

Tits or ban.
[post=457697]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

ok, skanky whores at mardi gras aren't anything special. but he promised boobs. he must realize, he made a god damn promise. so, if he doesn't hold up his end of the bargain... he's in for it. hahaha

besides... free shots of boobs? who says no?

Or you could post your tits up to make up for taco's cocktease. :shrug2:

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 7 2005, 09:37 PM
[post=457709]Quoted post[/post]​

im posting them right now

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 7 2005, 07:37 PM
[post=457709]Quoted post[/post]​

1) i'm not a skanky mardi gras whore so... no
2) i never promised tits
3) no
4) what do i get out of it?
5) no.

notice number 4 is the girl answer.

ok. it's time to get out the hot sauce. you've had sufficient time to resize, upload, and link.

:pie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back