mardi gras 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
Here's the pics you bastauds! These are what i have left. The Pics!!!!

WORK WARNING

NWS

ohh sorry thanks for the work warning

my friend took these. It was pretty hard to get them too. There was so many people it was hard to get pics.
None of them include me or my girl.

damn, these pics suck.

1 decent looking chick on page 7.
the rest are fat and ugly.
the rest are gys in diapers.

dude, you're scaring me.

and fuck, i'm glad i've never been to mardi gras. looks like i never missed anything good anyway.

whoa, no ban for taco, he came through

he lost all the good ones when his harddrive crashed...

i agree the cock was disturbing to say the least, but i guess his gf's friend is some slut that loves looking at guys cocks and taking pics of them...

that chick on page 7 is hot...
and i;m glad i never went to mardi gras too..
lol

taco's gf???

mardi_gras_2005_041.sized.jpg

i'm sure you saw lots of bewbies dude, but all i see in those pictures are fat women, men in less clothes than the women, and ugly women

and what's with the wax figure fetish? LOL

yeah sorry guys. all of them accidentally loaded up . I lost the folder with "boobies only". Im still looking to see if i can retrieve some of them. Thats at the wax museum see you see above.
My g/f's friend took the pics. She actually asked women(and men) to show there stuff. I was drunk as hell off of Jack Daniels so quick reactions was not in my best interest :puke2:. And it was hard as hell to take the pics too. Once midnight hit we thought we were going to get squashed! Its hard cause as soon as a tit shows everyone launches at it and makes it hard to take the pic.
I woulnt go back to that landfill ever again. I think it's overrated now that i went.
:puke2:

thats the main thing she was proud of. She got alot more and never had to show her boobs. People literally looked and put them around her neck.At least 3 people just came and gave them up saying,"here ya go."
Thanks for the comment also. I tell her that everyday but you know how women are.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 22 2005, 07:54 PM
What did you do, tell her 'Hey, only take pics of the ugly titties'?

Gah!
[post=464807]Quoted post[/post]​

haha :lol: :lol:
wo uhh where is this hott girl on page 7?? is there a page 7 that i missed??

taco - your girl is kinda hott though, props to you

no actually meridith ( g/f' friend) asked the hottest of the girls(which was on the good folder). My buddy matt took pics of practically anything that was naked or near nakedness. Blame him damnit! I was busy holding my girl to stay up. :drinks_drunk:

ohh Wil, thanks for helping me sell the motor. :happydance:

Back