marijuana not linked to cancer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^^ That would be my inclanation, but it may be that they are simply saying that there is no GREATER risk of marijuana smoke than any other type of smoke (I haven't read the article yet).

You can also vaporize marijuana or eat it which actually offers the more efficient high. Smoking is the least effective way to get the THC out of marijuana.

:werd:

vaporizers are fucking expensive, though.

and glass isn't? A $600 vap is worth it for health benifits. Hell, even a $250 one is damn good.

(complaining about the price of stuff like that seems stupid to me since weed is so damn expensive anyway.)

not really...still on speaking terms with the ex, pretty sure i could still get it for free if i wanted.

IF I WANTED. Clean since January 29th 2005 :)

Look at that...broke up with the pot head, and got into cars 3 months later....

this is great.....i wont be quiting anytime soon

ohh sweet sea of green, muffins anyone? blueberry maybe?

vape = 120 bucks... good to go. No smell, no smoke, no bad chemicals/shit from the weed, notihng but thc, count me in. My friend has one its the best. The weed tastes so much better

is there a big difference between a vaporizer and a bong/hookah. seems like its the same principal.

Quoted post[/post]]
You can also vaporize marijuana or eat it which actually offers the more efficient high. Smoking is the least effective way to get the THC out of marijuana.

And further more:
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8155
http://americanmarijuana.org/pot.shrinks.tumors.html
eating it is fuckin nasty. never tried the vaporizer though. my friend has a medical grade one though and wants me to try it. i don't think i could hang. i tried some fo his shit that he grows (all diferent types of strong hydrponic shit) and 1 good hit had me high for a while. its crazy that theres shit to make you feel different, like some can make you tired and lazy and some will make you more alert and stuff. he was showing me all the different stuff. i dunno, i dont really have the experience with all that and nev er really smoked weed much, but i thought it was cool.

thats what i need to do...just start smoking pot again...maybe thatll cure the insomnia.

Back