Marlins win it....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 27 2003, 08:18 PM
baseball = boring...... :sleep:

:withstupid:

about the only normal sport i can watch without wanting to kill myself is hockey
i mostly watch X-games type shit (summer and winter) and motorcycle, leMans, or rally racing

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 27 2003, 02:44 PM
The did squander every chance, but they just got outplayed and out pitched. They lost, plain and simple.

If you don't count the mistakes/mental erros the Yanks made, they really didn't get outplayed. That was the unfortunate part. It could have been a better Series if the Yanks didn't self-destruct.

No way dohcvtec_accord. How many strikeouts did Beckett have the last 2 games? Like 25 or more. That is like an entire game where the Yankee's go up and struck out everytime, that is outpitched.

College football is the gayest thing ever. Every single year they have a new team, pointless. Just like Hockey. Anything College = :ghey:

college basketball is the only thing college that I care to watch, much more enthusiastic than NBA.

I'll go to a live NHL game but cannot stand to watch it on TV...

i really only watch the march madness ncaa playoffs. college football isnt too exciting for me...

i think college wrestling is better then all of it, but they just dont show it that much on tv, no i dont like watching sweaty guys roll around in spandex. wrestling is an awesome sport hand to hand beating the sh*t out of someone. i wish my college had a time but all we have here are geeks and freaks with the occansional normal person.

X games >>>> and other televised sport

College football is the shiznit. No overpriced overgrown kids in it for the money. Athletes who are there to play the game.

Basketball = :sleep: , with NCAA Tournament time a little more exciting.

Edit: Oh yeah, about the Series....I never said that Beckett didn't outpitch them. He pitched awesome. The rest of the Marlins pitchers were ho-hum. Anyway, I said the Yanks weren't outplayed....the Marlins played mediocre. The Yanks' errors and mental mistakes really helped the Marlins out.

I have to disagree Penny did pretty well and so did Pavano. Much better than anybody expected. Urbina, where did he come from, he did awesome as well. One more is that relief guy who has a funny start up, I don't remember his name, but he did well too. They pitched great, plain and simple.

Basketball is the shit, not college but professional. Especially, what is going on now, with Kobe and Shaq. Kobe gave an interview to ESPN, and pretty much put Shaq in his place. I hate Shaq, he isn't good, he is just fat and tall, and is lucky Yao Ming is skinny, or he would be getting whooped on a daily basis. Anyway, Kobe stated how Shaq says that it is his team, he pretty much said, "If it is your team, take the good with the bad."

The Story!!

Great article.

Back