MARTHA STEWART VERDICT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Doesn't look like its any jail time. 2 Years Probation and 5 months home confinement plus 30k.

She got off easy.

The home confinement and probation is AFTER the prison term...

Score one for me... at least I won't have to see her ugly ass for awhile

I bet she'll design a lovely flower covered container for the toothbrush the other inmates will be molesting her with.

LMAO, yea right...

5 months?
thats shit... imagine if it was anyone else but fucking martha stewart...

not saying she's quilty or not.. but come on, only 5 months?
she's gonna be living it up in jail...

lol, toothbrush... so disturbing

It's only 5 months I think because the only charge that stood was the contempt of court charge. The others were dropped IIRC.

s40f814f724a08.jpg

Do I smell "Penitentiary Girls IV" coming out soon?

I hope she took the last few months learning karate or something...she's going to need it.

Had she just plead guilty in the first place it would have only been a $40,000 fine, but instead she waited, and tryed to play it off, and sure she save $10,000 in fines, but her legal bills must be through the roof. Overall I think she got what she had coming, and for someone in her position it is an easy sentance for her, but I think there are others that should be taken down way harder as Martha's crime did not hurt anyone it just benefitted her greatly, and happened to be illegal. I hope the courts find Ken Lay way responsible, and take him down for all that he scamed off of all the Californians, and then give him some serious jail time.

Back