Martinsburg, W.V. What is there to do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Well at the end of the month I am gonna be heading to Martinsburg for some training and such. Just wondering if anyone has any experience in that neck of the woods. Any cool stuff to do that kinda thing. I spent last week in Arlington Virginia and it was pretty obvious the stuff you can do in DC. Any help is much appreciated.

No sister sorry B. I am just a few hours away from Montana so I have pretty much had my fill of sheep. I suppose the group I am going with will just have to settle for finding a nice bar to hang out in. Much like our DC trip...

martinsburg is right by shepardstown. no not much to do there. my GF is from the martinsburg area. and theres like no sheep there its a little city lol. but yea not much to do, any time we ever went there was to go to the movies lol. there's some strip clubs, too.

Don't ask, don't tell.

Exactly.

Well I kinda figured there where gonna be bars and such and now that I know there is nothing else to do but bang sheep well I guess I will just spend all my time drinking. That is when im not in class. Thanks for the help everyone.

Back