Maryland/US Civicland meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

A few of you are aware of Civicland.com kinda the little baby brother of HS anyhow we're having our yearly meet. Last year it was in Dallas fort worth. This year it will be in the nations capital area Baltimore/Washington.

First off you dont need a civic to come lol but it'd be nice. It will be from may 27 or 28ish to at least the 30th of May.

All the info can be found here. If you have any questions you can PM me on either board I frequent both.

http://www.civicland.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1544 (8 pages deep but the first post is kinda a highlight of the weekend to come)

http://www.civicland.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3071 (hotel info and other accomidations)

Gonna be BBQ's paintball a very large (cough cough) "racing scene" sat and sunday nights. Jet ski's, water skiing etc etc.. maybe even a trip down to the National Mall.

Anyway thanks for the time.

Eric
-MD

damn, my parents are going to be there with my grandfather for some big WWII national convetion meet up or something. expect it to be packed there on memorial day weekend.

i'd like to go, but parents away + house > vacation with parents.

lol

Everybody go- national CL meets are pretty fun- I just can't go this time.

:(

i forgot to mention.. some of the older crew will be hitting the world famous strip clubs (absolutly beautiful women good lord) a few of the big club scene's (have a nice day cafe, bar of baltimore, mc fadens, the horse you came in on saloon*oldest bar in MD*)

gonna be a good time.. if you can only make it for a day shoot for friday night into sat night.. if nothing else saturday.

damn thats like 10 mins away from where my gf lives (right off of north point road). ill probably check it out.

No shit, what do you drive you have had to be around there durning the nice races..

ive never really been around for any races, never really got into the street racing thing. only races ive been to was at either capitol raceway or cecil county dragstrip. but i live more over by chase.

im driving a black stock integra right now.i used to drive a red 91 CRX si. it had unpainted wings west kit and black hood. rota c8's. car was stolen right off of vulcan road (in front of GF's house parallel to north point road) in late november early december so ive been in the process of rebuilding it ever since. since you are in the area, if you know anything about the theft id like to know. car should be back up and running by mid summer sometime...

i'll look into the theft for you dude.. i know a lot of people in the essex, north point, dumdalk parkville yadda yadda area but i already moved down to columbia when that took place.

you really should check out the meet gonna be a lot of area civics/acura's present might see some of your old stuff and have a little show down. i lived right up off of wise ave when i was there (where the BBQ's gonna be)

ill try to be there, just gotta know exactly where its gonna be at. and i dont know if anyone in the area was responsible for the theft, since they found my car near DC, but its possible they took it and ditched it there to make it look like it was from there, who knows. the only thing i really miss is the wheels... stereo was expendable since i didnt really buy it or hook it up (bought car with it)) and most everything else will be replaced soon...

You can get there on thursday/thursday night but it officially starts on Friday. By the way. the rain doesn't stop the grill, so don’t be a biznotch.

Friday - (don’t anticipate too much action with people still coming in) So most of the day/night will consist of me sleeping and getting od's and ends together for sat-Monday. Friday night we will be hitting downtown Baltimore for dinner and possibly a bar or club (whatever we do everyone under age will be included so it just depends on the turn out we'll play it by ear)

Saturday - Depending on how late we get in will determine breakfast or not. Saturday afternoon - sat early evening we will be BBQ'n at the party spot by the water. Beer HOPEFULLY I AM NOT promising anything, will be free (again depends on the google turn out you know what you gotta do). If nothing else you'll have half the tab to pay. I'm thinking of like a bbq cover to get into it.. since there will be a lot of people coming that aren't on CL, Cl members should have a like 2 dollar or so cover. The rest like 5-7 bucks for food and beer. We'll have a table and all for you to check in give your CL name etc etc. JD will HOPEFULLY bring his jet ski so we'll have at least one to tube behind. If I can't get mine down there. Football, basketball, volleyball horseshoes whatever your heart desires will be there.

Sat night - Local street races/hang out I just think it would be so hard rolling up with like 40 civics. If it rains we'll try to hit up downtown again or maybe something else im not sure. If we opt out of the hangout we'll head up to Cecil Race track or maybe down to capital. And do a night of track runs. Either way we'll have fun we'll make the choice that day.

Sunday - some of you will be leaving some of you will not. We have a few choices. Andy thought it would be cool for some of the out of towners to hit the metro up and go down into DC see some of the sites. Cool with me but that’s not something you wanna do all day. Dinner Somewhere and we can figure out what we wanna do that night. Races are on Sunday nights as well. Maybe a DIY day working on the rides. I know I have a few things I need to sit down and do.

Monday - Some of you will be leaving, some of you will not. Who ever is left we'll do something. Maybe a DIY day working on the rides. I know I have a few things I need to sit down and do.

((sorry some of the info is Civicland.com specific, all other stuff applies))

i live in sparrowspoint and i never heard of this. where at in sparrowspoint. like an adresses or something. I know preakness is that weekend but i think i will have to miss it. (note- you may have already have said an adresses but i didnt see it i just skimmed through the posts) thanks

sweet man your right around the corner.. it's on the S street in the ABC streets off of wise ave right by patapasco high school

The "s" street huh. There is no s street, are you lieing? Just for everyone to see here is a link to show there is no "s" street. It should be in the middle of the map where the streets start from barry all the way to quinton. There is no "s" street. And unless you did a typo you are liying.

you'll notice on the top of nevile and quitin.. there is a "S" street right above it lol by the water?

edit: why the hell would i lie??? and we're prob going to MIR sunday

Back