massachusetts tornados

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
state of emergency. things are messed up around here, there is no access out of town. probably post up what pictures i can tomorrow. we had 4 of them hit our area over the course of 5 hours. wish i could have been out in it but i had to keep the girls safe.

but we are all ok
smile.gif
lots of houses gone, cars flipped over, etc... crazy!

the storm cells are just getting here....of course my car is outside

Springfield got hit hard. I think Westfield, Monson, and Sturbridge also got hit. If those storms went a little south it would have been near me.

Hope all you guys back that way stay safe. Just some all around shitty weather these past few weeks.

That video was nuts, Id be scared shitless. Its crazy how it didnt even look like it was that bad until you saw the damage it did.

Oh and I just saw this in an article Matt, I was thinking the same thing.
Since 1950, Massachusetts has had about two tornadoes per year, and there had been none since 2008, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said.

Last edited:
southbridge/sturbridge/charlton got fucked up bad. i'll post pictures of the only open road out of town later, or you can check my FB...

People in Springfield are looting people's house and stealing the copper piping and electric wires. WTF is wrong with people. Instead of helping each other out lets steal shit.

People in Springfield are looting people's house and stealing the copper piping and electric wires. WTF is wrong with people. Instead of helping each other out lets steal shit.

Ahh the Springfield i Fondly remember :)

here is the path of the biggun.

my residence, is in the black circle.

246914_10150270894616763_510286762_8850915_8286939_n.jpg

Back