Massachussetts new idea..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I hate Massachusetts.

I hate that state, I hate that state, I hate it.

More than two and a half years ago, the nation laughed as pro-family crusader Rick Santorum predicted the consequences of legalized gay marriage: If man-on-man marriage was sanctified, man-on-child and man-on-dog unions might not be far behind.

Those who jeered Santorum were silenced last Tuesday. Man-on-dog isn’t legal just yet, but if the Massachusetts State Legislature has its way, it might be soon. On November 1, cheerleading for bestiality was just one of a string of stunning pieces of legislation that converged on the legislature’s judiciary committee in a bizarre, post-Halloween orgy. The imminent collapse of the state cannot be far behind.

Sponsored by Senators Cynthia Creem and Robert O’Leary, and Representatives Michael Festa and David Linsky, the bestiality measure was buried in a packaged assault on morality, disguised as “An Act Relative to Archaic Crimes.†The bill would strike down several sections of the current penal code criminalizing adultery, fornication and the advertisement of abortion. It also repeals what appears to be a sodomy statute forbidding “abominable and detestable crime against nature, either with mankind or with a beast.â€

"The new law would continue to forbid “a sexual act on an animal,†but reduce possible penalties for committing such a crime, making it decidedly less illegal"

Before this happens, and this is my prediction: Dog Fancy will be plastic wrapped every month on the newsstands.

Mark my words. my success rate so far is better than Nostradamus.

The state should have no say whatsoever as to who marries who. If billy wants to marry bob, Who gives a rats ass? Not I. What is the difference between two gay people dating and two gay people married?? Seriously. We live in the USA.. A place created for freedom... Freedom should allow you to marry whoever the hell you want to.

As for the beast thing.. You would have to be out of your fucking mind to marry an animal. Seriously.

Hell, I believe it was an english rock musician who married his guitar.. They allowed that for some odd reason.

IMO, if you want to fuck your dog in the privacy of your own home... and she lets you, fuck your dog.

but being legally allowed to marry one is just absurd.

they aren't legalizing people to MARRY animals, they're lowering the penalties on bestiality.

"The new law would continue to forbid “a sexual act on an animal,” but reduce possible penalties for committing such a crime, making it decidedly less illegal"

less illegal??? there is no such thing, its either legal or its not...
and obviously it is still not legal to ass fuck a dog in that state...

and as far as the penalties? they could have execution or a week in the stocks still on the books as penalties for this crime... could... its MA, they suck...

gay marriage i don;t give a shit about but it is interesting to note that other great civilizations were run rampant with homosexuality and all sorts of moral debauchery which in some peoples opinions lead to their ultimate demise...

i think gov't corruption, rotting from the inside out is a more probable cause, but the bible thumpers like to tout this as what will lead to the downfall of america...
yet they don't view the iraq war and huge national defecit in the same light... huh

IMO, if you want to fuck your dog in the privacy of your own home... and she lets you, fuck your dog.

but being legally allowed to marry one is just absurd.

i think its the "she lets you" (or he lets you?) part that the animal rights people have a problem with, how many people are beating rover with a newspaper till he just stays there and takes it in the butt?

and a lot more people would marry animals than you might realize...
all those old ladies with a favorite cat or dog, what better way to ensure the animals will be taken care of after their demise than having the animal legally inherit all of their assets...
but thats kinda already on the books in the form of a trust...

wtf is a dog or cat going to do with an inheritance?

pdSUFGY0002.jpg

I find it somewhat funny that the topic is so heated due to the fact that in most states animals are treated as property instead of a living creature. I am also willing to be that somewhere there is some reasoning like. "lowering inmate population" As for the topic of Gay marrage i am all for it.

California hereby proposes to trade Mass. 1,000,000 mexicans in exchange for a 1,000,000 married fags.

Quit crying you bitches. At least your city/state isn't over populized by these second class citizens.
What's the worst that can happen? You live next door to two impeccably dressed and groomed guys, with a clean house and a slight lisp in their voice. At least you won't have to worry about neither of them looking over the fence when your 16 year old daughter is sunbathing in a two-piece bikini.

Trade that ANY DAY for jose, pancho, jose, sancho, juan, jose, maria, paco, jose, ricardo, jose, jose and jose jr. living 10 to a 3 bedroom house, playing their fucking mariachi music, selling drugs and parking their 15 beater pieces of shit cars all over your street.

Quoted post[/post]]
wow. can we say worst use of a stereo type this year?

True, it is a stereotype to a point....

but more or less, you really don't want mexicans as neighbors. Your property values will go down (unless you can find some liberal family to move in your place) and once one family comes, more will soon to follow.

And you have no right to speak on this topic unless you are experiencing this infestation yourself first hand in california.

:help:

we are drowning in them.

Quoted post[/post]]
well let me say.......nevermind not worth my time and energy.

ya know...i take that all back.

Those comments only apply to people like myself who were raised in a nice neighborhood, had a really good education and generally speaking, remember a time and place in our childhood/early adult years where things were "different" than they are now.

So for what it's worth, and to whomever is reading this thread, I'm sure they are fine to live next door to, are outstanding, caring, thoughtful, respectful neighbors whom don't lower your property values and la-de-da-da-da kumbaya my lord etc. et at.

God Bless George Bush and his open arm, open door policy to Fox's requests as well as every other politician out there (democrat and republican) that does nothing about securing our southern borders.

fin.

Pay no attention to the lost elections.

Pay no attention to the scandals.

Pay no attention to the increasing defecit.

But Look! Look! Gays marrying! Beastiality! People are turning their backs on almighty God by booting pro intelligent design people out of office!

I'm laughing. Seriously.

I'm sorry Tony, did someone tell you were white ? Because you shouldn't take them so seriously.

You run a low-rate website for christ sake, and you call this a "profession". You don't work fields, jobsites, utilities, services or even food service. You don't actually do anything !

As for Mexicans in your neighborhood, it's about time someone moved in and shaped that place up :)

Also, Bush opened borders for travelling trucks. That's it. they can come here, get inspected at the border, then leave. Fox knows that 40% or some shit Mexican revenue comes from illegal emmigration. And Fox is a piece of shit too.

Want to fuck your dog? Go ahead - not my problem. I honestly hate the fact that MA legislators are wasting time on this shit. Provided animal cruelty is not an issue (which I think the law should be filed under - instead of archaic "sex laws" type filing. ) what some guy does with his dog/cat/horse is thier own business.

But if I find some HS kid humping my dog outside - hes going to leave my yard in a body-bag, and with a .40-cal sized hole in his head. :mad:

Quoted post[/post]]
and a lot more people would marry animals than you might realize...
all those old ladies with a favorite cat or dog, what better way to ensure the animals will be taken care of after their demise than having the animal legally inherit all of their assets...
but thats kinda already on the books in the form of a trust...
butt what about all those ladies with 20+ cats? then you have to consider mormonism to allow them to marry all their cats. haha

who gives a fuck, let people do whatever they want. as long as it is not infringing on my way of life i couldnt care less.

F Massachusetts in the A with a big rubber D. This shit is ridiculous.

I'm going to move to mass. and open a doggie whore house.

Mutts, $10
Pure breeds, $50

Huskys are extra.

Back