Massive Motor Sports!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im thinking that this should be in the regional forum but oh wells. The shop im talking about is in Florida. Cape Coral Florida. Anyone know's wats the deal with them? Do they still open their shop for business? Their website was open and i ordered online and i still havent got my stuff. Anyone on this site knows wats goin on with them? I filed a complaint with the bbb and i found 2 complaints filed againts them. I just wanted to kno if anyone from this site is local to the the shop..Thanks in advance.

How long has it been since you placed your order with them? Did you use a credit card to pay? If so, you'd be protected.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 20 2003, 04:00 AM
have you tried contacting the SHOP?

Gee...if i didnt i'd be a real dumb ass. I use a credit card. I figure that i'd go see the bank sometime this week coming up. I just posted to see if anyone on the board is around that area or has some sort of connection with that shop by means of purchasing from them or even if someone has been there lately. I only get their voice mail system when i call, and that is full too.

dude- you'd be amazed at home many people post up and bitch before they even try to get in touch with the shop/seller.
perhaps they are on vacation? i dunno

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2003, 03:24 AM
dude- you'd be amazed at home many people post up and bitch before they even try to get in touch with the shop/seller.
perhaps they are on vacation? i dunno

Lol..thats wat i thought..they went on vacation..but a month it has been and man..im really aggitated. Cool tho, i've already contacted my bank about it and i think imma get a refund. THey actully have two shops in florida, but one is closed i think cuz the phone has been disconnected. Hopefully things work out. No more online shopping for me ..imma just call them from now on.

Back