Massive problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MazdaAspec

/\ IDIOT ALERT /\
The reason I say massive because I need this part with in 2 weeks. I have had no luck here where I live. I have been to all the autoparts stores in my area and even the Honda dealership. No one has a clue on the parts at all. I just need help on were to get them. I am gonna lose my mind here shortly, These are the last 2 parts to completing the car and making it run. She has been up on jack stands for 4 months now and need to get down to get ready for the race season.

The seal size I know but cant find it. (40 55 7.5)

This part I believe is a Main Fuel Relay but not sure.

tried that as well. got the the deminsions and everything and it was still the wrong part. Trying the Tigerautomotive in canada right now but cant contact them.

I was told from a 94 to 01 integra but I am not sure now. I have a b20 block with a B16 head and I guess now a b16 tranny. both head and tranny are from a GSR. That is what I was told and I am not having good luck with it. I do believe it is a true JDM B16 parts

Tranny of a B16. Axel seal for the driver side with the two half shafts

sorry eg6sir that is the wrong part. I have the dimensions up by the part. that one you sent is to big and will not go in.

ummm HOLY CRAP, HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FIND THAT PIC!!! I am gonna look in to that.

The other part, it is said to be a main fuel relay. I bought one for a 91 crx and it is the wrong one. So the only thing I know about this is that it has 6 prongs and has MF 14 on it, that is about it

ok.. i did a little more research and 91260-SR3-003 is the same part # for the 94-95 Del Sol VTEC, 99-00 Civic SI, 94-01 Integras .... its most likely the part you need.. not sure on the other one though.. looks like a fuel relay.. someone else would know better

The other part, it is said to be a main fuel relay. I bought one for a 91 crx and it is the wrong one. So the only thing I know about this is that it has 6 prongs and has MF 14 on it, that is about it

where did you pull it from?

pulled it just below the steering colum just under the ignition side.

Back