Massive problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn.. no luck.. i dont even know where to look.. haha.. have you tried a junk yard?

no I have not. to muddy up in this area. if it is not snowing, it is raining. GRR

that looks like the buzzer/dinger for when you leave your lights on and crap. The main relay/fuel relay is on the drivers side under the dash bolted to the body of the car. Its really hard to get to .

relay-collection.jpg

ahh what the hell. So your telling me I pulled this dam thing off thinking it was the relay and I was way off. BEEP!!! So the Main Fuel Relay is on the body of the car you say. In the engine bay or under on the driver sidein the car because it is a wiring mess in my car??? Kinda makes me sad I bought it to fix it up but yet I enjoy it. dam car.

Its right above the hood release, youll need to take your old relay with you, they have to get the part no. off of it, it doesnt come up as a Honda part. :dunno:

OOOO I had one and wow it was a pain in the A! talking about small spaces. Thanks every one. I am waiting to see now if that is the right part for my axle.

Back