Master Cleanse Diet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If people weren't supposed to eat meat, it wouldn't be so tasty.

E. so true. yet I will add I'm a member of PETA (eople eating tasty animals ) and PETV (People eating tasty vegetables)

Lol.

You're gonna die.
I somehow missed this post while on my phone. You're an ass though and I'll haunt your ass if I do.

so now its my turn, pics now! lol.
j/k
im sure all of yall men wanna see pics of him.
but from what i understand injen probably would want to see. :p
Idk if you got the joke, but either way, no pictures will be here lol. I'm not doing this to lose weight, so no before/after.

don't forget to take your laxatives. you won't be able to shit if you don't.

also, be VERY careful as soon as you start eating regular food again. people tend to binge after they cleanse. it is very easy to gain the weight back after this. I think there are a couple other threads about it if you try a quick search.

another problem is the lack of protein. you WILL lose muscle mass if you do this for extended periods of time.
Check, check and check. I'll be doing a salt water flush every evening. I'm not doing it to lose weight, so that shouldn't be a huge issue, but I will watch out for a food binge. Also, I'll only be on it for 7 days maximum.

Oh and thanks for turning my "Hey, I can't eat anything" thread into a tasty meat discussion. Asshats.

Don't die like that diet guru a couple years back.

Robert C. Atkins - aka Atkins Diet
Mark Hughes - aka Herbalife
Jerome Rodale - not really a diet founder, but he sure pushed his organic diet on everyone.
Ryan Shay - marathon runner who collapsed and died because he had a weak heart, and was on a similar liquid only diet.

I dunno, do you really want to look like chubby mikey?

2mydc3o.jpg

Awptickles, I have no idea wtf you're on about lol. If I die or start looking like chubby mikey, I'll be sure to let you know.

I'm still going strong. Been about 30 hours since I've had anything besides this mixture and water. Still perfectly fine smelling delicous food and seeing others eat it. No fatigue or weakness, but my pupils are a bit dialated. Yem is right, this is a huge learning experience. Opens up my eyes to some good points.

Robert C. Atkins - aka Atkins Diet
Mark Hughes - aka Herbalife
Jerome Rodale - not really a diet founder, but he sure pushed his organic diet on everyone.
Ryan Shay - marathon runner who collapsed and died because he had a weak heart, and was on a similar liquid only diet.

Not too sure on this, but didn't Atkins die when he was like 87 yrs old or something.

And the runner dude (I think) had a congenital heart defect that caused his heart to give out during a race.

Don't get me wrong, I think all these diets are silly, everyone has the "secret" to losing weight these days. But it's also easy for me to say that, I can eat anything and everything i want and not gain an ounce.

Edit:

Did a google search and ....On April 8, 2003, at age 72, Dr. Atkins slipped on the ice while walking to work, hitting his head and causing bleeding around his brain. He lost consciousness on the way to the hospital, where he spent two weeks in intensive care. His body deteriorated rapidly and he suffered massive organ failure. During this time, his body apparently retained an enormous amount of fluid, and his weight at death was recorded at 258 pounds. His death certificate states that the cause of death was "blunt impact injury of head with epidural hematoma".

and this:

More than four months after Ryan Shay collapsed in Central Park during the United States Olympic marathon trials, the New York City medical examiner determined that his death was caused by an irregular heartbeat that stemmed from an enlarged and scarred heart.

this guy was just a drunk from the sound of it:

In May 2002, Herbalife founder, chairman, and chief executive officer Mark Reynold Hughes, was found dead at his $27 million oceanfront mansion in Malibu, California. In a series of articles about the death, David Evans (Bloomberg News) reported:

Hughes died after a 4-day drinking binge, apparently from an overdose of alcohol and the antidepressant drug doxepin.
His blood alcohol level was 0.21% (more than double the "drunk driving" level).
He was being treated by a psychiatrist for a drinking problem.

Last edited:
Back