Math Problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
disclaimer: Without the angles it might not even be possible, but given the laws of triangles once the lengths of all sides are given the angles should be calculable

alright here's the problem

find total area for all three triangles (2 isosceles 1 scalene)

that is all

Attachments

• math problem.JPG
    math problem.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 129
I'm not giving you the answer. If you can't figure it out yourself, you're an idiot.

it's cam....i'm sure it's some sort of joke or penis thing.

no it's not a penis thing or anything

I just bought a small house in a Cull De Sac and the lot size wasn't listed. The front yard is tiny but it has a nice backyard. The lot is roughly trapezoidal. I was able to get on google earth and break the lot into three measured triangles, and if I can calculate the sum area I'll know the lot size.

It's a cute Bungelow with wood floors and an attic, detached garage etc. Great starter home in a great neighborhood. The finacee and I are going to update it and either sell it after the recession, once the economy revocers, or make it a rental for the growing retirment community in oregon.

I'll include a picture

I used to be able to calculate the area of any polygon, but that was a long time ago and I've since purged it from my memory because "nobody uses that shit in reallife anyways" (yeah I know)

so if there's an egg head in the house please tell me the fucking sum area of these three triangles

Kthnx

Attachments

• S2010006.JPG
    S2010006.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 110
Aren't you having issues with your Fiance ?

No, I recall something that you may... Well, I guess did not, say earlier.

Correction made to my extensive Hondaswap notes:
40-supercross-napkin.jpg

Back