MatrixOwners Mega Meet pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
This last weekend was the Mega Meet for MatrixOwners. We drove out to Michigan to Never Enough Auto. The guy that owns it was a MatrixOwner at one point and has become good friends with most of us. He opened up his shop, bays and lift to us as well as showed us around his town a bit. This was our biggest turnout yet, I believe it was 28 cars and almost 50 people total. Some of the pics are repetative but there are some guys that have fancy cameras that take incredible shots! There was 1 of my car that I really liked :)

_MG_4100.jpg

Here was the first and only street race. This was our first period. We usually try to NOT do things like this and be civil. But the temptation was WAY too great this time. This was a S/C Matrix XRS (celica gts motor) vs a Speed3 w/cai and cobb AP.

http://www.turboxrs.com/video/xrs-s_vs_ms3.3gp

Matrix won by a nose!! (tuned by myself :cool:)

damn cell phone video codecs and tiny resolutions in the dark from outside the car races <_< lol

I cant tell who's who. But cool. I don't see many Matrix's around my town. Nice to see they got some tuners tho, I always liked them some.

Yea that's pretty crappy video quality, my Nokia Multimedia Video player opened it.

The quality sucks, yeah. Its night, not well lit, cell cam vid etc...Like I said, first ever and only race, so we were a lil excited about it. And it was 2 quick cars LOL! Not like 2 mildly modified Matrix's running.

Thanks for the nice words! We're a small community compared to Sube's, Honda's etc...but we're pretty tight knit too. Most of these people came to my wedding, daughters 1st bday etc...

Back