WA Matt's Garage Sale - 56k no way

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, so. A few things need to be straightened out here. Luis, what parts are you still interested? I'll give you first dibs since you asked first.

Injen, you have dibs on the pillar, so long as Luis doesn't want it (he asked first I believe)

Goldgreen 90 ef - The clutch has over 170k on it. It is the original clutch. Its in decent shape, but I probably wouldn't put it on anything modded.

The lights, rear window motor and pil...err, INJEN can have the Pillar Pod. :thumbsup:

Oh, I HAVE TO HAVE the Acquafina bottle. That fucker is MINE! :D

I'd also like my steak medium and my eggs over medium. Perhaps a diet Coke too.

lol ok, sorry for the confusion all.

Luis.. Lights and rear motor.. and that aquafina bottle that is so rare and full of jdm goodies :D

also..
axles, IM, lights, rear motor, OBD2 p75, and the old volvo turbo have been sold.

15$ to ship that one cuz its a wierd shaped box. LMK if you still want it

lol ok, sorry for the confusion all.

Luis.. Lights and rear motor.. and that aquafina bottle that is so rare and full of jdm goodies :D

also..
axles, IM, lights, rear motor, OBD2 p75, and the old volvo turbo have been sold.

YES! I get the Acquafina bottle! *doing the happy dance* PM me the quote whenever you can, Matt. 34741 is my zip.

Turbo parts

Has evrybody got thier parts from mr.matt.the only thing ive got from mr, matt is problems.i sent him a moneyorder on 6-27-08 on 2-day mail.he has my money and i have no turbo.i would not be bitchn' but it has been like a month & 1/2.so i'm just sayn' watchout.he "got" me.i'm just tryn' to look out for my fellow hondaowners

Has evrybody got thier parts from mr.matt.the only thing ive got from mr, matt is problems.i sent him a moneyorder on 6-27-08 on 2-day mail.he has my money and i have no turbo.i would not be bitchn' but it has been like a month & 1/2.so i'm just sayn' watchout.he "got" me.i'm just tryn' to look out for my fellow hondaowners

I got my stuff from 'im.

Have you tried talking to him?

I would personally PM Matt. I know that the guy tends to work seventy hours a week if not close. Just send him a PM and he will get back to you. Matt is a good guy. :thumbsup:

Turbo

Matt and myself has pm one another he keeps dogging me out.i just want this to be over and solved right by me geting what i paid for.plus i have sent two pm this weekend one on sat and today and still no reply.

Back