Matt's GTR Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

received_10209723262711602.jpeg

22k and climbing

It looks like it's waiting to kill me in my sleep
Make your car more friendly Matt
I'll put a smiley face on the hood.. Will that help?
If I ever buy a car that nice, i'll be installing a recording system as well.
Been on the list for a while just been too busy driving it to do it lol
AMS just released their billet blocks, and I can get 'em via my wholesale account, AND I get an additional 10% off for Black Friday.

If you wanna ball outta control and order one :D
I wish I were ready to do a crazy build.. I'm not quite there yet lol

Not much going on with the GTR because of the weather but I did get a new DD
IMG_20170102_153104_441.jpg

17 WRX Base in dark grey

I'm with you. They're nearly the same color as the car. I'll likely throw snow tires on them and get a nice looking set of wheels for the Summer tires.

I know you're making great money, but do you have super cheap rent/mortgage? Maybe my house is too expensive, but I make decent money and couldn't afford both of those. lol

I know you're making great money, but do you have super cheap rent/mortgage? Maybe my house is too expensive, but I make decent money and couldn't afford both of those. lol

I pay ~$475/mo for rent and utilities. I'm stuffing my 401k, have a savings, and have some money in the market as well.

my water/electric/heat/internet is nearly 475. those types of rents are unheard of around here. even the ghetto 3 families are 650-850 with nothing included.

how long is your commute?

My front door to the office is around 12 minutes. I'm in ND, though. Only here for two weeks at a time.

Back