Matt's GTR Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I work with tools used in all phases of completing a well: drilling, frac, production, and service/maintenance.

image.jpeg

This is going to make it a little difficult to drive

I have a plastic splint that is strapped to my wrist, forearm, and around the palm of my hand. It runs about half way up the forearm and allows me to drive, type, etc. I have to keep this on for 4 weeks IF I don't need surgery. Second x-ray coming this Monday and the doc will decide the best route forward based on those results.

The hot tub was raised from the floor and had a small flight of 4 tile stairs leading to it
I got out, feet wet, ton of shit in my hands, on a "well-lubricated surface" and missed the first step. Both feet came out from under me, and I tried to catch myself with my hands. My left hand basically folded up underneath me on the edge of the stair, and my entire body weight landed directly on it.
The girl was the only one in the hot tub, laughing uncontrollably after this happened
I'd call this one less of a hot tub time machine, more of a hot tub destruction machine

I have a plastic splint that is strapped to my wrist, forearm, and around the palm of my hand. It runs about half way up the forearm and allows me to drive, type, etc. I have to keep this on for 4 weeks IF I don't need surgery. Second x-ray coming this Monday and the doc will decide the best route forward based on those results.

The hot tub was raised from the floor and had a small flight of 4 tile stairs leading to it
I got out, feet wet, ton of shit in my hands, on a "well-lubricated surface" and missed the first step. Both feet came out from under me, and I tried to catch myself with my hands. My left hand basically folded up underneath me on the edge of the stair, and my entire body weight landed directly on it.
The girl was the only one in the hot tub, laughing uncontrollably after this happened
I'd call this one less of a hot tub time machine, more of a hot tub destruction machine

You need a can of Chernobly.
Hot-Tub-Time-Machine-Chernobly-Energy-Drink-Can-4.jpg

Back