Matt's GTR Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Let me know when & where! I should be at Cars & Coffee this weekend, then off to Austin for a couple days.

It is a big, heavy car. Easy with the f20/22 and a little boost ;)

So one of my employee's buys and sells cars. He got a clean original owner 2013 gt-r recently. Rode in that bad boy on friday and wow. That thing is stupid fast stock, yet alone modded. Super fun car.

wait, he works for you and has cash to flip GTR's? what are you doing wrong? lol j/p

He started when he was in high school I guess, encouraged by his dad. Goes for the unmolested car with sought after features, will fly out of state, etc. Drive it for a while, then sell it and make a little cash. Before this he had a newer z06. I think a 2016.

And the guy is a rocket. I only have him on loan for 18 months max.

The final numbers are 543 whp/589 wtq. I had them hold back a bit to keep temps down on the track. I also upgraded to the newest Cobb AP which looks a million times better in the cabin.

Attachments

• 20170908_181525 (1).jpg
    20170908_181525 (1).jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 235
we never see eric :(

wanted to take the 40 minute drive to drool over the evo5 he sold.

yeah, i know about it. i see them all.
i drool.
i cry.
I can't do it.

man up. you have credit cards. you have a great job. sell everything, mortgage the house, raise E's rent. :ph34r:

You only live once. lol

Back