Matt's GTR Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I was scammed on the aforementioned TE37SLs but getting my money back through Paypal.

I don't want to wait so I picked up a set of Volk TE37 Sagas in Diamond Dark Gunmetal, 18x10 +30 in the front and 18x11 +13 in the rear. They should be here in time to get tires mounted for my next track day :)
View attachment 26830

Sorry to hear you got scammed. How did that happen? Were the wheels owned by a prince in Nigeria? lol

Sorry to hear you got scammed. How did that happen? Were the wheels owned by a prince in Nigeria? lol

Lol, that would be a better story! The seller used photoshop (and well, I might add) to insert a piece of paper with his username and the date into various pictures of the wheels. He then "sold" a few sets of wheels on the forums to myself and various other members. This is why I always use Paypal and pay for goods/services. lol

Lol, that would be a better story! The seller used photoshop (and well, I might add) to insert a piece of paper with his username and the date into various pictures of the wheels. He then "sold" a few sets of wheels on the forums to myself and various other members. This is why I always use Paypal and pay for goods/services. lol

That's a bummer. But it's also why I use Paypal and a credit card for online purchase. It creates dual coverage. That way if something goes bad, they can fight between themselves and not against me in regards to who pays it.

That's a bummer. But it's also why I use Paypal and a credit card for online purchase. It creates dual coverage. That way if something goes bad, they can fight between themselves and not against me in regards to who pays it.

That's exactly what I do. Thankfully, this is the first time anything has really gone sideways lol

Not that I would ever advocate violence towards anyone...

but, thieving scamming assholes like this should be burned alive in the town center

And by burned alive, I'm sure you mean slowly with a hand torch, starting with the toes and working your way up, after you put 100 spider on their face.

I love this color
IMG-20180722-WA0002.jpg

whats it like to drive something people assume has like 1000whp all the time

I love driving this thing.. I do find it funny that there are $40k Hellcats that will destroy it in a roll race though lol

I retract my previous statement. It still would look better in my driveway instead of that shoddy track background. sheesh

I had a corner balance and alignment done. I added a little negative camber at all four corners since I was leaning on the outside of the tire a couple weekends ago. So it went from ~1.8 at all four corners to -2.1 at all four corners. I'll likely go closer to -3 or 3.5 at the front and -2.5 or -3 at the rear when I get the parts to do so.

Weights
LF 1123 lbs
RF 1079 lbs
LR 948 lbs
RR 907 lbs
Cross 2027 lbs 49.9%
51% Front/49% Rear

We'll see how this does in a couple weeks

KW V3 coilovers, everything else is stock suspension-wise. I am hunting for a set of sway bars, hoping a set will show up before the next event.

Back