Matt's GTR Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The back seats may not be worth a damn in the GTR, but I've discovered that the front seats are multi-purpose.
so much for me wanting to drive it now. well, maybe i'll drive. i've lost the desire to sit anywhere near the passenger seat.

Lol

No church to be seen and there's a hood on the car but here's an artsy fartsy pic from the other night and an interior shot

Attachments

• 20160227_204838.jpg
    20160227_204838.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 279
  • 20160226_163142.jpg
    20160226_163142.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 265
Lol

No church to be seen and there's a hood on the car but here's an artsy fartsy pic from the other night and an interior shot
This first pic would be so much cooler with a fluorescent flood light behind the camera to bathe the car

Bought a Cobb AccessPORT today. I'm planning on running their "Stage 1" off the shelf tune until I get some other go fast bits.

4" exhaust (from midpipe back) will be next on the list. There's a vendor on GTR life that makes a pretty nice piece; I'm looking at ordering one in the next two weeks. Or intakes. I'm not sure yet. Lol

Found some AAM 3" intakes that will be next if I can get a decent deal on them. But they're powder coated green. Gross.

honestly, if i bought a gtr, i probably wouldn't do anything to it. :shrug2: it's already fast enough, handles rediculous...

It is an insanely fun car right out of the box. But I'm an enthusiast and an engineer, man. Half the fun of owning a vehicle is tinkering with it and making it 'my own'.

I'd do the same thing with an 80s Sentra or a Veyron.

Looks like I can expect to be at ~530 whp (stock 2012s make 530 at the crank) after the intakes and an OTS Stage 2+ map from COBB. Not bad for ~$1,100 total investment. I'm also going to flash LC6 into the TCM to see if that gives me a little better bite on launch.

Now I just need to make it through one more week of work..

I get it.. I just don't think it really needs to be 'improved'. At least not right away. I'd enjoy getting used to it stock for a while, and then when it got 'old', give it something new to make me love it again.

I guess you could say the same thing about a lambo and dudes are TT'ing those.

I get it.. I just don't think it really needs to be 'improved'. At least not right away. I'd enjoy getting used to it stock for a while, and then when it got 'old', give it something new to make me love it again.
I remember feeling that way when I had my C63. lol Then I chipped it for 515hp a few weeks later. :p

Nice GTR man!

Back