Matt's GTR Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The SV is really cheap to insure because it's a "sport cruiser."

That's max coverage on the GTR and just liability on the Accord.

The SV is really cheap to insure because it's a "sport cruiser."

That's max coverage on the GTR and just liability on the Accord.
Pretty darn good still. Any tickets on your record?

I need to lower my TC eventually from full to liability. Prob once it breaks the 10 year mark this summer.

Pretty darn good still. Any tickets on your record?

I need to lower my TC eventually from full to liability. Prob once it breaks the 10 year mark this summer.

I do have one from about 16 months ago. I was doing 6 over and got tagged for it. Lol. That added ~$12/mo.

Yeah, I've had liability on the Accord for about 3 years now. It just isn't worth the extra cash when the car is only worth ~$2500 and is cheap to repair.

I'm thinking about dropping full on my car too. if i crash it, my bad, i'll part it out and get about what it's worth. if i get hit, i go after the other guy :)

I'm thinking about dropping full on my car too. if i crash it, my bad, i'll part it out and get about what it's worth. if i get hit, i go after the other guy :)

Genny is still worth a decent amount isn't she?

Buddy of mine asked to take a pic of me with the car to brag about being the first amongst our group of friends from college to have a ride in it.
IMG_2683.jpg

it's probably worth 7k now. I was offered 8 for it on trade in the fall. ins maybe would pay out a little more... 9?

it would probably be a risk.

if i crashed it, i'd probably just tow it home, put a cage in it, and join lock city drift team with it, and pick up another daily.
that's kinda the plan anyway... it's not really worth trading in. might as well just keep it.

i've never been in an at-fault accident (other than my truck, which got the charges dropped due to the mechanical failure of my braklines). If I crash, i deserve it because i was probably being a dumbass. And considering i already drive like a dumbass and don't crash because i know what i'm doing, i think i'm pretty successful :D

If you do decide to sale it and I'm close to the end of my 2 loans I would love to entertain offers on the genpoop Brian.

Matt, your car needs more carbon fiber bits. lol
overtake_international_carbon_fiber_nissan_gtr_2.jpg

Drove the hell out of this thing over the last four days. Saw the girl that convinced me to launch it 7x, too :)

This is going to be a looooong 7 weeks of training....

I really miss Utah. What an amazing place to live. I've defended it to a million people who asked in a pissy tone, "what's in utah?". To which I answer, "everything there is to do everywhere else with the addition of awesome outdoor shit and less scumbags to ruin it".

I really miss Utah. What an amazing place to live. I've defended it to a million people who asked in a pissy tone, "what's in utah?". To which I answer, "everything there is to do everywhere else with the addition of awesome outdoor shit and less scumbags to ruin it".

Agreed. I love spending time there. No matter what I want to do, there's a place to do it.

Back