Max 4 Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
Ok so I am sitting here watching The History Channel and they have a show on Modern Marvels: Drag Racing. The show the history blah blah and then at the end, they show this REALLY BADASS Integra built by Norwood Racing that has a 286 cubic INCH 4 cylinder engine making nearly 4000hp! It has an Integra Type-R body that was made 20 inches narrower and stretched the wheel base to 115 inches. They said right now that there is no class available for it in NIRA because of the technology, so it runs as an exhibition.

Here is a link to more info and pics: Norwood Racing Integra

:worthy:

i wouldn't call that an integra, a honda, or even an import.

it has no honda parts on it whatsoever, just a shell that looks like one.

it is really bad ass tho, 4000 hps, must be a life altering experience to ride/drive it.

Yeah I saw that a while back in turbo and was shocked. The pistons in that fucker are as big as my feet. Definetly nothing integra on the car :)

Milan

Yeah, that thing's nutty. All custom, fiberglass funny car with a 4 banger engine bigger than my 5.0 in my Mustang. It RULES.

They need to put it in the class with Papadakis to steal some of his ill-earned fire, IMHO.

i never heard of it running anywhere.
does he have an ET?

Back