Max Speed of 1992 Civic DX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsr's are electronically limited to 130mph (true, not indicated)

Dude, I'm 18 and I've seen back to the future a million times. Lol, that's a cool pic. Those movies are CRAZY!!!

great_scott_400.png

I meant this one, just in case anyone got confused, k?

The movies only a couple years older then me, but I love that movie. They got less entertaining after the 2nd one.

I remember the Old West part probably the best. I have a bad movie memory, but that part was weird. Like they had the train that jumped through time and shit.
Crazy shit I say.

my d16z6 inmy sol has hit 130. i know it isn't relavent but like i said in the first place its prolly determined by the ecu. now if u have it chipped or cut that speed sensor wire there is no limit.

The movies only a couple years older then me, but I love that movie. They got less entertaining after the 2nd one.

Damn younguns...

Anyway, I thought that the first one was good, the second one was shitty, and the third one went back to being good, but not quite as good as the first.

Damn younguns...

Anyway, I thought that the first one was good, the second one was shitty, and the third one went back to being good, but not quite as good as the first.

I might mean that, I don't feel like searching for which was which. The first one was great so that in itself says something.

shit.. i hit a 100 in my Toyota pickup easy.. hahah

Yeah, fun right up until you hit an immovable object that turns your brains into a fine mist.

Just like a roller coaster.....except you can ride it whenever, with out the lines!!!:p

Hell I don't trust half of the stock setups even with out modding the car at all. The AP1 has excelent brakes, but it still doesn't feel like it stops good enough for me. Maybe it's just my paranoia, I do not like to hit solid objects.

Yes sir, My dad's '01 tacoma with the 'busa strapped in the back. Cut out at 110. 2.7 liter 4 banger FTW!!!!

Dang, did that take 12 minutes to get there? My b'uddies 4 banger 98' ran like a 20 et at the strip. Granted it has 30" muds.

Back