Maxspeed springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth95

Has anybody ever heard of max speed springs. I had them on my accord and I swapped them out and put in some Eibach springs, but the max speed springs dropped my car a little lower than the Eibach

thats cool?

did you want your car to be lower or higher when you swapped the eibach springs?

did you have a question that i missed?

Sorry dude Yeah I liked my accord slamed better. My ? was do you think the Eibach springs will sag after a while so my car will look a little lower

Originally posted by smooth95@Aug 12 2004, 01:25 PM
Sorry dude Yeah I liked my accord slamed better. My ? was do you think the Eibach springs will sag after a while so my car will look a little lower
[post=376093]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably, how long ago did you put them on? My car dropped a little bit within the few days after i put on my coilovers and springs.

First off. Max speed suck and eibach is great. What Eibach springs to you have? Pro-Kit or sportsline? Next Eibach spring will not settle, The hight the car is now is the hight it's going to stay because they are pre compressed before they are sold. Most likey you have the pro kit, If you want a lower ride get the sports line. I have the sportsline springs on my civic and it's 1.9" drop all around. The accord set up wil be different they the civic but just check out there site. My ride is great and so i the handle. I have the matched up with KYB shocks

I got the pro kit & also since I swapped them out it does ride a lot smoother than the cheap ass max spring so Im glad I swapped them out thanks a lot guys.

Back