May 21st - Car Meet/Greet/BBQ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
This meet started on Hondas of New England, but figured I'd spread the word. There will be a lot of Hondas there, but everyone is welcome.

It's slated to start around 1030-1100am. We will have a medium sized lot reserved, but theres plenty of parking. Fire pits in close proximity to parking, benches and facilities are plentiful. Feel free to bring any food/non-alcoholic beverage and grilling accesories. We will have a professional photographer on hand if anyone wants any beauty shots. Very scenic area, great atmosphere and a good deal of parking.

Park is located right off a major highway, and there's an ice-cream place located opposite the park on the other side of Route 146.

Purgatory Road/Whitinville Exit, Route 146
Whitinsville MA

146 is directly off the Mass Pike, and is a snap to find. If I get a larger response on here I may go and reserve an entire lot, but for now we have probably 15-35 spaces to work with. Keep in mind this is an active State park, so burnouts and speeding are kind of a bad idea.

Back